• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Maybe this will be fun, what are some of your most embarassing memories?

Started by Raineyrocks, April 04, 2007, 06:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cathleeninnh

It is probably as unexciting as Sixteen Candles where Anthony Michael Hall asks Molly Ringwald for panties in order to at least appear cool.

Kat Kanning

I've conveniently blanked out all embarrasing moments from my mind.  Unfortunately, there's not much left now.

cathleeninnh

Speaking of blanking out. . .

My mother used to tell a story on me that she swore was true. I have no memory of this whatsoever. Apparently, at the age of 7 or 8, one day at school I was invited to a birthday party after school and had forgotten to tell my mother. I figured she wouldn't mind, and as I didn't have a gift to bring, I went to lost and found and took a scarf. Happily went to the party, handed over the scarf and another child declared "That's my scarf!"

Cathleen

dalebert

eques

Quote from: dalebert on April 11, 2007, 04:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: James A. Pyrich on April 10, 2007, 07:33 PM NHFT
I mean, there was that one time dalebert wanted some karma...  ::)

ROFLMAO! You get karma for that one.

Ah, that's close enough.  Karma for you, too.  ;)

tracysaboe

I don't get embarassed easily. I've done numerous things that I probably should have been embarrased by, I think, but I can't think of anything right now.

My wife could probably tell you some stories. . .

Tracy

Quantrill

On my 21st, my friends promptly got me inebriated.  So as we're stumbling out of the bar I decide I'm tired and try to sleep on the sidewalk.  They drag me in the car where I proceed to puke out the window (and inside too).  They are hungry now and stop at Steak and Shake, leaving me in the car.  I'm half-conscious, get out of the car to pee in some bushes.  Then I feel the urge to... go #2.  So I'm squatting in the bushes when my buddy comes up to me and says "what the hell are you doing?" 

Turns out my cheeks were facing the main drag and every car for 1/4 mile in every direction can see the pastiness that is my buttocks...

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Quantrill on April 25, 2007, 08:40 PM NHFT
On my 21st, my friends promptly got me inebriated.  So as we're stumbling out of the bar I decide I'm tired and try to sleep on the sidewalk.  They drag me in the car where I proceed to puke out the window (and inside too).  They are hungry now and stop at Steak and Shake, leaving me in the car.  I'm half-conscious, get out of the car to pee in some bushes.  Then I feel the urge to... go #2.  So I'm squatting in the bushes when my buddy comes up to me and says "what the hell are you doing?" 

Turns out my cheeks were facing the main drag and every car for 1/4 mile in every direction can see the pastiness that is my buttocks...

Oh my gosh!  That sucks but it is funny. :)

David

Quote from: Quantrill on April 25, 2007, 08:40 PM NHFT

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: