• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Hampton Beach on May 19th

Started by PorcupineSteve, April 30, 2007, 04:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PorcupineSteve

Hey there all. I posted on another section of NHFree, thought I would check here also. I am looking for a room to rent once I arrive. I have been looking for the past 10 days and haven't gotten very far. If you know anyone within a mile or two of the Purple Urchin that has a room for rent, I would love too know about it. I do start work at the Purple Urchin. Money is good, just want the room for maybe a month or two. Please email with anything you have. Also, I might need a ride from the airport in Manchester to Hampton Beach on May 19th. If any of this is possible, please let me know.

I do look forward to my new life in NH and meeting like-minded people in this struggle for freedom and liberty. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from of you soon. LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!!

Jared

nice! when you get here, let's hang out and i'll show you around the portsmouth area.

jared

PorcupineSteve

Sounds like a plan Jared. Been looking forward to seeing Portsmouth. Heard alot about it. Why don't email me sometime before the 19th and we'll exchange info.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!!!

Jared

David

I may suggest online newspaper classifieds.  Welcome.   :)  I live in manchester, so I can't much help you out, sorry. 

davemincin

Our monthly meeting is on the 19th.  Good way to meet some of the
local folks, and find out what we are doing.

Gateway Family Restaurant
417 Route 108
Sommersworth, NH
at noon

Feel free to touch base davemincin@hotmail.com

Dave

Kat Kanning

davemincin

Thanks Kat, just got back. ;D

Appreciate your assistance. :)

PorcupineSteve

Hey, thanks for all the help everyone. I appreciate it very much. I will be arriving on the 19th in the evening...wish i could make the meeting, but maybe next month. I am gonna be throwing a little bbq bash soon once I get there. Probably a subject for another thread.
Anyway, thank you all and will hopefully see you all soon.

Steve

Insurgent

Hey, Steve--I'm not going to be able after all to give you a ride on the 19th; my truck's having some serious issues with repairs and now registration! As a result, I'm on-call indefinitely and driving the company van  :-\

Perhaps someone else can step up to the plate and drive him from Manchester to HB the night of the 19th? I hope to see you around soon, though!  :)

PorcupineSteve

No worries here, but I do appreciate the help no matter what. Sucks about the truck...think you might be down for a bbq in the next two weeks maybe? Let me know how it goes and we'll get together sometime dude.

Kat Kanning

PorcupineSteve

May 19th 8:40pm. Wooooohooooo, 2 days left...my god I cannot sit still for this...lol. Hope we all can get together sometime....SLAINTE!!!!!!!!

Quantrill

Quote from: PorcupineSteve on May 17, 2007, 06:50 PM NHFT
May 19th 8:40pm. Wooooohooooo, 2 days left...my god I cannot sit still for this...lol. Hope we all can get together sometime....SLAINTE!!!!!!!!

The night before I moved (1.5 months ago) I could NOT sleep.  I got at most 2 hours of sleep and then proceeded to drive 1500 miles cross-country. 

Looking forward to seeing you in the free state!
:D

Jared

i dont know if you're an night owl or not, but i get out of work at 10pm sunday in portsmouth if you want to grab a beer. sorry i cant help out tomorrow, but i work two jobs tomorrow :P

jared