• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mobile Home for Sale, $20K ($10K for Freestaters)

Started by Kat Kanning, May 11, 2007, 12:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Owner financing available.  3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, some new flooring, new hot water heater, 1974 doublewide.  Wood stove and kerosene furnace.

Rent for the park is ~$400/month including water/sewer/garbage.

Located in Keene, NH.

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Place is famous.  Governor Avery Winters might, someday,  designate it as a Porcupine Historical Sight.  Buy now, while it's cheap!

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 11, 2007, 03:54 PM NHFT
Place is famous.  Governor Avery Winters might, someday,  designate it as a Porcupine Historical Sight.  Buy now, while it's cheap!

Yeah with an addendum to the sign that will
read= Lloyd Danforth was grouchy here!

Dreepa

Quote from: Pat K on May 11, 2007, 03:58 PM NHFT

Yeah with an addendum to the sign that will
read= Lloyd Danforth was grouchy here!
Pat... those signs would be all over the place like " Washington slept here" signs.

Pat K

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

CNHT

Quote from: Pat K on May 11, 2007, 04:15 PM NHFT
;D

That's OK but I had Pat K sleep (in a chair) on the porch of MY 'mobile home'. LOL

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Quote from: CNHT on May 11, 2007, 05:40 PM NHFT
;D

That's OK but I had Pat K sleep (in a chair) on the porch of MY 'mobile home'. LOL

Yeah when Jane invited me to sleep over
I was excited, till I found out it was a chair on
the porch, so I could act as a bug magnet.  ;D

CNHT

Quote from: Pat K on May 11, 2007, 06:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on May 11, 2007, 05:40 PM NHFT
;D

Yeah when Jane invited me to sleep over
I was excited, till I found out it was a chair on
the porch, so I could act as a bug magnet.  ;D

Hey here is the picture as proof...after I woke you up to see if you were OK..  ;D
The first night was buggy, but the second night we figure out what to do about it... you should have seen the size and number of bugs I had to sweep up INSIDE the darn place the next day! I had to do it before I could sleep that night.... LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]

David

I won't buy property on rental land, because I have no intention of paying the prop. tax.   >:D  But, I have been in the house, and it appears to have been well maintained. 

Kat Kanning

Russell was thinking something like $3000-$4000 down and $1000/month.