• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where are you staying at Gunstock

Started by Pat K, May 14, 2007, 04:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: error on June 09, 2007, 11:01 PM NHFT
Stop spazzing and start moving!

Quote from: Quantrill on June 09, 2007, 11:04 PM NHFT
Really.  KB, we can help you find work here.  List your qualifications on the Business forum and we'll do our best to find something for you!

I appreciate it, but I'm not the only one moving. We rolled the dice on a chance to improve our household income (over the medium term, to move sooner), so right now we're locked into a new small business. After several scary weeks with me hustling all the overtime I could find to subsidize the business, we're finally having a very good upturn. Things are looking good to meet our F1K pledge.

Don't get me wrong, we'd be on the first thing smokin' if the lottery ghods would cooperate. But we've got a plan, and we'll get there as soon as we can.

Kevin and Mary
...and kids. and hounds. and turtles. and fish. and perpetually pissed-off parrot.

Bald Eagle

Just stick to the plan, Kevin, and it will all come together.
We delayed our move up by a year so that we could get more money, just like you.

Besides, the closer I get to the move, it seems the more people I run into to recruit to the FSP or just to the concept of liberty and freedom.  Keep looking for new opportunities to alert people in your state who are receptive to the ideas - they're out there.  The more I push the envelope, the more opportunities I find.  You need to wake them up and then when you've got their attention, give them as much of a sales pitch as possible.

As much as I look forward to DOING freedom in NH, I will miss all of the wonderful people I am leaving behind in VA, and wonder who will do the recruiting in my area.  Yes, truly, for everything we get, there is a cost.  Ah well.   :)

Russell Kanning

for those that want to party .... the boardwalk will be a very nice location to camp

the rest of the place has great "drainage" they are in the trees on hillsides

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 11, 2007, 09:00 AM NHFT
for those that want to party .... the boardwalk will be a very nice location to camp

the rest of the place has great "drainage" they are in the trees on hillsides

http://summer.gunstock.com/upload/photos/425Campground_Map_2007_web.pdf

Kanning/Dillon campsite?   Somewhere in the upper right corner.   Boardwalk?   Lower left corner.

Do you suppose this was Russell's plan from the minute he saw Gunstock? ;D

error

By the way, when you look at that map, North is to the left.

mappchik

In the touring of Gunstock, are the elec/water sites still mostly grass?
I know the website said something about being able to pull through the sites with an RV, which has me slightly concerned about finding out the site is more gravel than grass/dirt.

By the way, this time next week, we'll be toodling through either PA or NY on the way. ;D

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: mappchik on June 11, 2007, 11:25 AM NHFT
By the way, this time next week, we'll be toodling through either PA or NY on the way. ;D

Yahoooo...Porcfest is gonna be a blast --be sure to look for me Sat. in my new "Rosie the Riveter nhfree.com" t-shirt...

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: mappchik on June 11, 2007, 11:25 AM NHFT
In the touring of Gunstock, are the elec/water sites still mostly grass?
I know the website said something about being able to pull through the sites with an RV, which has me slightly concerned about finding out the site is more gravel than grass/dirt.

`They are usually just all grass

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Well............you were looking at the upper right corner :P

John

jaqeboy