• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

President of the Underground (indecision 2007) - Vote now!

Started by Russell Kanning, July 11, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: error on July 31, 2007, 11:36 PM NHFT
This election was fixed! Nobody should have won!

Ya...I guess we could talk to Congress about how the Luminaty controlled the election...ya know, if we had a Congress. 
We could also talk them about nobody being a member of the Underground.  Or if nobody wanted to be a member of the Underground, would it matter who was President?

Arrr...it's time to be on board with Capt. William or to be in the rowboat.   :pirateship: :glasses7:

P.S.  Arrrrgh is a proper ethnic variation, the "gh" is silent.   :ahoy:

error

Rowboat? I thought William was going to make everyone who ran against him walk the plank!!

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Quote from: slim on July 31, 2007, 09:13 PM NHFT
I would ask next time there is a election that people be able to write in a candidate. I wanted to write in Thomas Paine
You just did. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: toowm on July 31, 2007, 09:15 PM NHFT
I for one welcome our new Pirate overlords.
Have you ever noticed that the President never seems to speak for himself? What group actually holds the power?

BTW ... we do have a congress ... dgoddard is a member and all the constitutional scholars we have on the forum .... it is by far the largest legislative body in the world.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: error on July 31, 2007, 11:36 PM NHFT
This election was fixed! Nobody should have won!

Nobody is welcome to file a complaint - with far more reason than the EconRent party.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 01, 2007, 04:56 AM NHFT
BTW ... we do have a congress ... dgoddard is a member and all the constitutional scholars we have on the forum .... it is by far the largest legislative body in the world.

Gees Russell...comparing the constitutional scholars to members of congress?
For your sake, I hope none of those people have big sticks.   :D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 31, 2007, 07:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: Caleb on July 31, 2007, 05:59 PM NHFT
We have underage voting!  :o I am witnessing it with my own eyes!   VOTE FRAUD!
Panera has really relaxed their policies. I didn't know they sold alcohol to young people. :'(

I blame Julia.   :icon_pirat: