• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Murphy's Tonight! (7/21)

Started by Quantrill, July 21, 2007, 05:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Insurgent

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 22, 2007, 06:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on July 22, 2007, 06:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on July 22, 2007, 08:30 AM NHFT
we need a copy of the same catalog the bureaucrats buy the stuff they put on the poles and wires.
You could ask the nice person at the DMV who their equipment provider is and ask for the model number.

Make the 'crats for for you! That's their job!

"Hello, Highway Department?"
"Great!, Say, I've fallen absolutely in love with your light and sensor array on the southeast corner of Main and Oak.  Could you look up the model numbers and tell me who your supplier is?"

Mayhaps that call could be prefaced with an introduction: this is so-and-so from such-and-such city DMV  :)

error

Hello again to the U.S. Department of Justice. We hope you're enjoying this discussion! And we hope that someday you'll go and get some honest work. You can't feel good about spying on ordinary Americans who are simply exercising their rights. And I'm sure you can't find authorization for it in the Constitution either. That's got to keep you awake at night.

Kat Kanning

error

Oh well, at least now I know who keeps smiting me -- the feds!

David

I'm sure you can't find authorization for it in the Constitution either. That's got to keep you awake at night.

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 30, 2007, 04:30 AM NHFT
I doubt that.
Agreed.  Mr. Therian of the fed protective service carries a pocket constitution around with him. 

error

d_goddard

I'd love to see Therrien and Marple square off in a 1-on-1, thunderdome deathmatch Constitution Quiz!

Friday

Oooh, can I be Auntie Entity??   :broc1: