• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MASSCANN rally

Started by d_goddard, July 24, 2007, 08:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on September 27, 2007, 12:25 AM NHFT
Nice work as always Roger.
That white haired old guy
with the Red shirt at the
beginning was scary.

Lloyd did a great job he pretty much was just helping me do a sound levels check and he launched into his spiel. He is the "older, responsible" guy in the video  :)

Everyone did very well with their interviews. Makes my job a lot easier. 8)

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 27, 2007, 12:32 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on September 27, 2007, 12:25 AM NHFT
Nice work as always Roger.
That white haired old guy
with the Red shirt at the
beginning was scary.

Lloyd did a great job he pretty much was just helping me do a sound levels check and he launched into his spiel. He is the "older, responsible" guy in the video  :)

Everyone did very well with their interviews. Makes my job a lot easier. 8)

Hey don't be interjecting your nice guy stuff when I am
making fun of Lloyd, dammit .

Tom Sawyer

;D
Yeah what the hell was I thinkin'!

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

OK,  now that I've actually looked at the video,  I admit the guy in the red shirt scares me a little, too.  Nice job Roger.  All I have to say to Pat is:...............................................'If you lived here, you'd be home now'

Tom Sawyer

8) :)

Digg me (I'm a pygmy)  ;D

Kat Kanning

Cool video.  You guys did good :)  (Roger making it and the guys who spoke, I mean)

We watched this video from the library the other day...The War on the War on Drugs.  Very funny and outrageous.  Check it out.  It didn't quite convince Kira to try drugs, but it tried.

Tom Sawyer

When I was coming of age we used the phrase "Is he/she cool?" some thought it meant does the person get high... What it really meant was can that person be trusted not to rat you out. The "heads" were an inclusive group that drew from across social lines. The people that often were not excepted in other cliques found exceptance and tolerance.

You would clean your pot, remove the seeds etc. typically on an album cover... I came to realize that the powers that be weren't as much against the use of this intoxicant, as they were against the ideas/culture that were propagated by the music. They would have a hell of a time outlawing music and culture so they went after the substance that was associated.

"We must end this culture."
George H.W. Bush

Meanwhile his kids were snorting coke.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 27, 2007, 10:53 AM NHFT
When I was coming of age we used the phrase "Is he/she cool?" some thought it meant does the person get high... What it really meant was can that person be trusted not to rat you out. The "heads" were an inclusive group that drew from across social lines. The people that often were not excepted in other cliques found exceptance and tolerance.

You would clean your pot, remove the seeds etc. typically on an album cover... I came to realize that the powers that be weren't as much against the use of this intoxicant, as they were against the ideas/culture that were propagated by the music. They would have a hell of a time outlawing music and culture so they went after the substance that was associated.

"We must end this culture."
George H.W. Bush

Meanwhile his kids were snorting coke.

Yeah, really!  By the way, a frisbee is much better! 8)  I know this was off topic, I couldn't help it, sorry. :)

Tom Sawyer

We played frisbee at the Rally.  :)
What a nice group of folks, that were very nice to my son.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 28, 2007, 09:27 AM NHFT
We played frisbee at the Rally.  :)
What a nice group of folks, that were very nice to my son.

Frisbee people are always nice! ;D  I used my frisbee for many different purposes; my dog loved to play frisbee on the beach.  He would catch the damn thing but never bring it back to me! ::)

This almost sounded like an elementary school report until I purposely put the word damn in there! 8)

Tom Sawyer

;D

What I did on my summer vacation.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 28, 2007, 09:44 AM NHFT
;D

Or that movie, (forget the name), the girl kept saying, "when I was in band camp".  ;D

Dreepa

Quote from: raineyrocks on September 28, 2007, 09:46 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 28, 2007, 09:44 AM NHFT
;D

Or that movie, (forget the name), the girl kept saying, "when I was in band camp".  ;D
American Pie