• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Just called Ivy. Ivy apparently had some trouble with her truck, right on Elm Street, and had her car towed over to the Elm Street Auto place, right across from Murphy's. It's 500 or 501 Elm St. or something like that. She needs someone to go over and pick it up / tow it away from there, by 5PM tonight or they're going to hold it until Monday they said. If anyone in Manchester can help her out, she's at 401.556.1782.

Beth221

Quote from: error on October 05, 2007, 02:48 PM NHFT
All is OK here now. I posted a summary on the main Ed Brown thread. Meet us at Murphy's tonight if you can.

i missed you man!  glad everyone is ok.

great job on the porc 411 phil

you guys are my heros!

ArcRiley

They are at Murphy's Taproom right now, I was just questioned about who I was visiting at 412 and what screenname I used.  I told him repeatedly that I was refusing to answer any questions, he said he could just get a supena so why am I being an ass, I went inside the taproom and they followed.

I alerted one of the employees to get Keith from upstairs, they're talking to him right now.

Beth221

ehh ivy and her car troubles.  she called me with more info, but then got another call, the call was lost, awaiting her call.

anyone help her out with her truck?  I know she cant afford the fee's for her car being arrested all weekend...

I spoke with our friend rob, he is fine.  he called to let me know what was going on, and only talked for 20 seconds or so.  

rancemuhamitz

Did I hear them ask if he is a Ron Paul supporter?  Is that grounds for arrest/harassment now?

ArcRiley

The same cop who approached me from 412 who's wearing a black teeshirt and grey vest just approached me in the taproom. Here is a muddled transcription which I had to type live, all of it was him talking:

I'm here to prevent violence from happening

freestateproject people have made statements that they're willing to take action that is not of a peaceful nature.

We were not there harrasing them, we were there to enlist their help
We dont want to see anyone get hurt or anyone going  to prison for
life.

We're not trying to harrass you guys, that's all.
My name is Ed.

Me: What's your last name ed?
Ed: If you're not going to answer my questions I'm not going to answer yours.

They remain at Murphy's taproom hanging out and talking to people, they appear to be asking everyone who walks in if they're part of the free state project.  Keith just came out from the back with two of them.

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: rancemuhamitz on October 05, 2007, 03:01 PM NHFT
Did I hear them ask if he is a Ron Paul supporter?  Is that grounds for arrest/harassment now?
Well, I suppose they want a president who is not likely to reduce the size of government.  I'm sure they don't want someone who could cut their positions.   :P

shyfrog

No, we're not going to use violence. We're going to vote :D (and run for office, etc)

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: shyfrog on October 05, 2007, 03:10 PM NHFT
No, we're not going to use violence. We're going to vote :D
Exactly!!!  I've never initiated violence and don't plan to start now.

J’raxis 270145

I'll be at Murphy's as soon as I get back from Boston. Thanks for the heads-up, Arc.

sandm000

ArcRiley

I think they left.  It was hard to track who was with who and because of their questioning other people at the bar are talking about it.

I'm headed to 412 now.

supperman15

hello all,
Everything is well at the frathouse.  I was informed the the porc call was illegal and do not want a transcript printed.  I also request that people please deleate the audio.  Now, that is simply because i had not asked if they could be recorded.  I realize what im asking may be hard but the people behind the badges would like that, and so would i.  I would please neither play or transcribe any part of the message threw any form of media im sure someone from the house will be more then happy chat and tell you more

enloopious

Police lie. Never forget that. They are not your friends. In the eyes of the law we are ALL guilty, we just haven't been caught yet. Don't talk to them, especially if they can't tell you why they are there or what they are doing. Simply by being present, implicates that a crime or potential crime, is being committed.

People are giving away way too much information to these guys. Use your right to remain silent. The "treasury department" has obviously been monitoring all of our online activity and I wouldn't be surprised if it's more than that. BTW, the treasury dept is not a petty tyrant, they are the feds and what I would call the big boys.

You can record who ever you want. You don't have to ask for permission. You only need permission to use it in court.

Be careful guys.

d_goddard

Quote from: supperman15 on October 05, 2007, 03:16 PM NHFT
I was informed the the porc call was illegal and do not want a transcript printed.  I also request that people please deleate the audio.
Wise move, sir. I have followed this request and removed Ian's link from every place I had posted it, and deleted the Porc411 .WAV file from my computer.

Please note that, to the best of my knowledge (and I am not a lawyer) THE TRANSCRIPT WOULD NOT BE ILLEGAL, and in my opinon would be of inestimable value here. Please reconsider the bit about transcription.

Lastly... I hope when we go to kill the stupid "wiretapping" law next time, every single Porc helps in the effort (last time Dada was the only one who did).

Quote from: shyfrog on October 05, 2007, 03:10 PM NHFT
We're going to vote :D (and run for office, etc)
You got your past tense confused with the future tense, shyfrog ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GpZ5sbZOSs