• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Recumbent ReCycler

I'm listening to the Porc411 message that just came into my email.  It appears that several agents from the Treasury Department are harassing the folks that live there.  It appears that it has something to do with the Browns.  I think they are suggesting that they suspect people there of threatening violence.  Crazy, I know, as Error is not the violent type from what I can tell.

David

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

Braddogg

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 05, 2007, 01:54 PM NHFT
Someone should get over there...

I'm on my way to check it out, but I'm on foot, about 20-30 minutes away.

Ogre

I'm not there, but I'd suggest to anyone who goes:

"I invoke my right to remain silent"

and

"Am I free to go?"

ArcRiley

I was just there.  They were questioning Michael, I didn't catch exactly what about, then I was asked the following in sequence by a man who refused to identify himself:

* What's your name
* Are you carrying a weapon
* Do you live here
* Are you just visiting
* Stand away from the house

It looked very similar to a search warrant being executed though I didn't see anyone inside.

Yes, 412 Central. I'd still be there if my laptop's battery was better (@ Taproom)

David

Just called, left a nice message, if he has a normal answering machine, then the gov guys heard it. 

David

Pat K

Listening to porc 411 right know they are asking for
were abouts for Dave Ridley and Ron Jacobs.

Beth221

i just heard from Ivy, that everyone from Porc manor got arrested, and "others" are trying to get the word out.  Be carefull folks.  If you think they want you in connection with the browns, RUN!  I know a few are doing so now.  

Braddogg

Sources say that everyone in Porc Manor got arrested. 

Pat K

Their badges say treasury department and they are asking
who has been down to IRS buildings.

They want to know if there are guns in the house.

People keep asking if their under arrests or being detained.

They say no but your are not to move.

Now they are asking about NHFREE.COM

Lasse

It's not illegal to own guns, it's not illegal to demonstrate and pass out flyers. It's not illegal to be a member of a forum, even though the forum is subvertive of the regime.

Sounds like you're in desperate need of several people with cameras and sound.

Pat K

They are pissed about the "last 12 months"

Of online chatting!

Their saying this is a warning.