• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

my cats are just so cute

Started by Friday, October 28, 2007, 08:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Never mind your head exploding, that kitten still has its claws.  Those things are like razors when they are small.  My cat would cut me all up just to say thanks for a good meal.   :P

Kat Kanning

Those little pink paws are adorable.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 29, 2007, 04:17 PM NHFT
Those little pink paws are adorable.

Yes they are until they change colors and grow then destroy anything they can with them. ::)

Radical_Teen

Reading about cats makes me miss my cat. Alice. Puck's cat looks like a chuby virson on her. All cats are so cute. Before I got Alice I used to wish for a cat on all of my Birthdays. For a long time we couldn't have a cat because this guy that we lived with was alergic. But now that I have a cat I'm as happy as a kitten. :cat:

Kat Kanning

LOL....Alice was just attacking the UN Flag we have for a mat on the floor :)  She stopped when I started laughing, though, so I didn't get a picture.

Jim Johnson

kitty rap

[youtube=425,350]Qit3ALTelOo&feature=related[/youtube]

Kat Kanning

LOL, that was cute.  That guy reminded me or Morey.

Pat K

And they would be right too.

That is just wrong.

K. Darien Freeheart

I'm not sure how I've gone this long without noticing there's a cat thread...

Misty

Buttercup (Named after Princess Buttercup despite the fact that he's a male)

dalebert

The cat in this vid only has a small part, but it's cute. Reminds me a little of Ivan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_t8DvM2kX8

Jared

my cat is a complete bitch to everyone but me. she sent my wife to the hospital - scratched her in the eye. i have a feeling one of these days ali might inform me that sparky has had a little "accident" with the 45.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Jared on October 13, 2008, 05:25 PM NHFT
my cat is a complete bitch to everyone but me. she sent my wife to the hospital - scratched her in the eye. i have a feeling one of these days ali might inform me that sparky has had a little "accident" with the 45.

Don't leave your old record collection where it might "accidentally" fall on the cat.    ;)

Friday

Quote from: Kevin Dean on October 13, 2008, 03:15 PM NHFT
Buttercup (Named after Princess Buttercup despite the fact that he's a male)
OMG... I'll bet the other boy cats laugh and kick his ass over that name. 

Lloyd Danforth

Your link must ha caused a run on the wigs.  They are out of stock or something.