• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

my cats are just so cute

Started by Friday, October 28, 2007, 08:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: shyfrog on October 30, 2007, 06:48 AM NHFT
I miss my Lady Grey. I'm sure she'll love the eventual drive out here  ::)

Oh, she's so beautiful!  Look at those green eyes :)  That type of grey cat was always my favorite growing up.  :D

EJinCT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 30, 2007, 07:05 AM NHFT
Quote from: shyfrog on October 30, 2007, 06:48 AM NHFT
I miss my Lady Grey. I'm sure she'll love the eventual drive out here  ::)

Oh, she's so beautiful!  Look at those green eyes :)  That type of grey cat was always my favorite growing up.  :D

Pretty cat; what breed is she? Looks like a Siamese cross.

shyfrog

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 30, 2007, 07:05 AM NHFT

She is my ninja kitty  ;D

Not sure about breed, but I'm almost certain she has Russian Blue due to the wine colored pads on her paws and the two layer coat.
Unbelievably soft

shyfrog

See...now I'm getting all teary eyed missing my kitty.
Please don't expose my sensitivity any more with these kitty posts.
I have a reputation to uphold.  :icon_pirat:

EJinCT

Quote from: shyfrog on October 30, 2007, 07:28 AM NHFT
See...now I'm getting all teary eyed missing my kitty.
Please don't expose my sensitivity any more with these kitty posts.
I have a reputation to uphold.  :icon_pirat:

Too late; your a wuss.

Welcome to the club.  ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: miamiballoonguy on October 28, 2007, 11:38 PM NHFT
Here's Leon...  My little bro nicknamed him Fat slice...  My sister nicknamed him chubster...  He is the most mellow cat around... 

That's a good looking cat, but the "most mellow" award has to go to Marshall. How many cats would let a 4 year old wear them around like a stole, or a hat?

We rescued him as a 4 day old orphan and bottle-fed him. Pretty hard to spoil a cat worse than that!

EJinCT

Quote from: KBCraig on October 30, 2007, 10:17 AM NHFTWe rescued him as a 4 day old orphan and bottle-fed him. Pretty hard to spoil a cat worse than that!

Oh? I know one lady who cooks every meal for her cats.

I suspect they eat better than she does.  :-\

Kat Kanning

KB:  You sure that cat's alive?  :o

EJ:  That's the way my mom's dog (i.e. my "sister") is, homecooked meals.  ::)

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 31, 2007, 08:56 AM NHFT

My mom cooks for my "sister", too.  My "sister" who, I'd like to point out, weighs 80+ pounds and nipped me in the ASS the day we met.  Territorial bitch.  I grew up on freakin' PB&J 5 days a week and Hamburger Helper with canned Del Monte vegetables, and the GD DOG gets fresh chicken every night.   :P

Better stop before Rainey bans me.  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: KBCraig on October 30, 2007, 10:17 AM NHFT
That's a good looking cat, but the "most mellow" award has to go to Marshall. How many cats would let a 4 year old wear them around like a stole, or a hat?

I knew a cat like that named "Trouble". Most affectionate and easy-going cat I ever met. Never ever scratch or bite, super limber and didn't care what position you put him in. Just liked affection and never ever got tired of it. I miss him.  :'(

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on October 31, 2007, 09:14 AM NHFT

My mom cooks for my "sister", too.  My "sister" who, I'd like to point out, weighs 80+ pounds and nipped me in the ASS the day we met.  Territorial bitch.  I grew up on freakin' PB&J 5 days a week and Hamburger Helper with canned Del Monte vegetables, and the GD DOG gets fresh chicken every night.   :P

Better stop before Rainey bans me.  ;D
:biglaugh:   

My stepmother was talking to me one time on the phone and she said, "Well, I'll put your dad on now, you know how he hates to say goodbye to his baby."    So I thought she was talking about me, oh no of course not!   He had to put his "baby" little ugly dog down to get on the phone with me.  ::)  I was so hurt but then again it was funny too!

My mom's dog got treated better than any of us kids, we lived on PB & J 's too, (for lunch otherwise we did have good dinners most of the time), but her dog had to have this special, special, expensive doggy food. ::)
Oh yeah and while were bitching and moaning on our peppy thread....... I was sick one time when I around 8 yrs old and I guess I puked in the wrong place of the supermarket so my mom really gave me hell for it, she even took my brother and sister out to eat and I had to watch but anyways her dog could puke anywhere she wanted and my mom would be like, "oh my gosh, my poor baby doesn't feel good."

Okay hostile emotions are forming now, I feel like letting my dog have a snack, (their dogs), so I better stop now! ;D 

EJinCT

Bless them though, right?

Whenever I see that lady I try to remind her that she needs to take care of herself so she can continue to care for her cats. She is a "crazy old cat lady" though, so I really have no way of knowing if it's having any effect. One can only hope.

Quote from: Friday on October 31, 2007, 09:14 AM NHFT

:laughing4:

Sorry, couldn't help it. :blush:

I still eat PB&J 5 days a week. LOL

KBCraig

KB:  You sure that cat's alive?  :o

We joke that he looks like Frieda's cat in Peanuts.  ;)

Insurgent

Cats are pretty cute  :) This is Sandy. I adopted her from one of our oxygen customers who was having some allergy issues.

Kat Kanning

I want to be a 'crazy old cat lady' when I get old.  My dad always says, be careful what you make fun of, because you'll become that thing.  He used to make fun of old guys with their fluffy little dogs tucked under their arms everywhere they go.  Now he sleeps with that fluffy little dog!  :)