• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Has Stefan Molyneux hooked you?

Started by TackleTheWorld, December 13, 2007, 09:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

It means that if you ever meet him, you will know some stuff about him that you don't know about most of us guys.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 10, 2008, 06:58 PM NHFT
QuoteAgorist | Anarchist | Atheist | Extropian | Humanist | INTJ | Naturalist | Voluntaryist

What's the 'Naturalist' refer to?  I understand all the others.

Wow, that's pretty good Kat. :)  I think the only one I understand is the naturalist.  I think it's somebody that likes to be naked and eat pure food.

Kat Kanning

Well, I thought it must be something else, cause every time I see him, he's got his clothes on.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 10, 2008, 07:17 PM NHFT
Well, I thought it must be something else, cause every time I see him, he's got his clothes on.

Oh, maybe it is then. :-\

Friday

Russell Kanning

he was pretty funny on Free Talk Live on Friday .... I tried the forehead joke on him and he had another nickname guys give him

dalebert

OK, this is prolly going to be way T.M.I., but I had a dream that Stephan was trying to sexually molest me. What does it mean?

J’raxis 270145

dalebert

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on April 24, 2008, 12:44 PM NHFT
Yes, it was.

"T.M.I." should probably be my middle initials. And if you agree, I would advise against hanging out in the FTL chat room when I'm there.   :blush:

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: dalebert on April 24, 2008, 11:38 AM NHFT
OK, this is prolly going to be way T.M.I., but I had a dream that Stephan was trying to sexually molest me. What does it mean?

Stef might ask, what happened the day before the dream?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on April 24, 2008, 11:38 AM NHFT

Who is Stephan most like in your life, now or in your past?

dalebert

Well the only thing I can think of recently is all the talk about FDR being cult-like. There was a thread about it on FTL. He really isn't anything like anyone in my past that I can think of.

Jim Johnson

Stephan asks people to do some extreme things, like separate yourself from close people who do not believe the same as you.
The emotion felt to me a little like the emotion of unwanted sexual contact... molestation, because the feeling was not reciprocal but was asked by a person of "authority".

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 25, 2008, 06:57 AM NHFT
Maybe you just think he's hot?

Uh... no. I like him, but you know how they say "not in that way".