• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Sundays (old thread)

Started by FTL_Ian, January 09, 2008, 11:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

hwrnhetcxyc

Quote from: Caleb on February 03, 2008, 12:25 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on February 02, 2008, 11:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: John on February 02, 2008, 10:12 PM NHFT
BUT, But?  Could ANYONE get away with that THIS week? :o

I have Sunday night off.  ;D  I hope to not spend even one minute of my day on the INSANITY I listen to all week long at work --- day after day, week after week, season after season, year in and year out.  It really is quite sad.
There is a "grown man" at work who ACTUALY seemed like he was going to CRY over someone's harsh insult against the Red Sox last season.  Some other "grown men" would have wanted to physically fight.  It really is SICK . . .

Sorry to ramble . . .

Yeah John I am with ya.

NOW GO GIANTS!! :icon_pirat:

Wrong Manning.  :'(  But yeah! GO GIANTS!

Russell and I had fun watching the Super Bowl and rooting for the Giants against the Patriots at his aunt & uncle's home in the NC mountains. :)

Kat summed up the pregame hype nicely by pointing out that they were interviewing the wife of the Giants coach on TV. We didn't watch the beginning of the hours-long pregame show so we missed the interviews of the groundskeeper, ushers, concession attendants and former roommates of the Patriots practice squad. :P

John

I am happy to report that I (still) know nothing about what happend in the "match."
It's true: I have managed to avoid the whole thing.  :)
I will "likely" cetainly find out much, much, much more than I need/care to know as soon as I get back to work tonight.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on February 03, 2008, 06:57 PM NHFT
Ian wasn't at his meeting, but, Menno and Nick were there when Lauren, Elizabeth, Jim, Roger, The President, Puke and I got arrived.

It's not "my" meeting.   :P

Lloyd Danforth

Puke

Jim Johnson

Quote from: FTL_Ian on February 04, 2008, 04:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on February 03, 2008, 06:57 PM NHFT
Ian wasn't at his meeting, but, Menno and Nick were there when Lauren, Elizabeth, Jim, Roger, The President, Puke and I got arrived.

It's not "my" meeting.   :P

I'm not your sweet Baboo!   :P

I'm not that doggies Dada!   :P

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: John on February 02, 2008, 10:12 PM NHFT
I have Sunday night off.  ;D  I hope to not spend even one minute of my day on the INSANITY I listen to all week long at work --- day after day, week after week, season after season, year in and year out.  It really is quite sad.
There is a "grown man" at work who ACTUALY seemed like he was going to CRY over someone's harsh insult against the Red Sox last season.  Some other "grown men" would have wanted to physically fight.  It really is SICK . . .

Been down to Massachusetts recently? Last year, when I unfortunately still lived there, they were overturning cars and rioting in the streets.

JJ

Any able to give me a ride to the meeting today (2/24/08)?  I'm at Kat and Russell's place in Keene.

srqrebel

I plan on being there at 3pm...

see y'all there! :)

David

Vitruvian

Puke

Looks like I won't make it this week. It's 1430 and I'm still writing this paper due today.
I hope ya'll have a good time.

Jim Johnson

I made a little over a $1.50.   :D Suckers!

Pat K

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 24, 2008, 05:00 PM NHFT
I made a little over a $1.50.   :D Suckers!

Um could you splain that statement a little more?

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah, if Pat knew money could be made attending SS, he might make an effort to show up :P