• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Vendetta

Started by FTL_Ian, February 14, 2008, 10:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Vendetta

Yes, we do have fresh squeezed juice on request because we have a "squeezer" ;-]  Lime and lemon anyway.  If you are looking for a fresh squeezed coconut---probably not unless you bring the coconut.  ;-}

We have crazy great specials everyday and are always taking suggestions.  This Sat. we are giving away a trip to Vegas for the winner of the Rock, Paper, Scissors tournamenet.  Who else does that?  We have $3 Dollar drinks all day and night on Mon. and Tues.  This week it looks as if Long Trail is kicking Magic Hat in the dirt meaning Long Trail Ale will be $2 all week.  Wednesdays is Guys and Gals night where we serve ridiculously cheap pitchers with pizzas and $2 off Cosmos and Martinis.  Thursday we are get together an acoustical jam yet to be determined.  Any ideas let me know, but for the sake of humanity just stop in.  haha. ;>

MengerFan

Some of the guys will be joining me there Thursday 4/3 at around 16:00 or so for a couple hours. Might hit it again for a frosty one at 22:00 after FTL.

David

That is 4:oo and 10:oo,   ;D  If I remember, i think I will join you.  At least for the 4 o'clock one. 

Kat Kanning

Can minors come to this place to eat?

FTL_Ian

Wouldn't hurt to try... seems like they want our business.

Kat Kanning

We'll just go, and I'll bring Kira home if she is verboten.  I can't find their phone number and just realized I can't call information from this VoIP phone.

FTL_Ian

1-800-GOOG-411

Free info!   8)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 03, 2008, 01:47 PM NHFT
Are they not allowed anywhere, if they don't drink?

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 03, 2008, 03:17 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 03, 2008, 01:47 PM NHFT
Are they not allowed anywhere, if they don't drink?

Seems like they're not allowed at Railroad tavern.  They let Kira into Vendetta.  She liked the stuffed pasta shells.

MengerFan

Vendetta delivered as advertised - a NYC city bar in a small town. Decor was excellent, as was the beer selection. You cannot ask for much more, except to end the smoking ban.

Puke

Quote from: MengerFan on April 04, 2008, 12:44 AM NHFT
You cannot ask for much more, except to end the smoking ban.

Yeah. Some places downtown have enough room for outdoor seating but not Vendetta. Which is just like NYC, unfortunately.

FTL_Ian

Beth221

then it sounds like we will all have to get together there!

Tom Sawyer

New Hampshire Cowboy Mounted Shooters Association

Hey that sounds pretty cool.  8) :D

Beth221

Yep.  I think so too.  As long as I dont get kicked in the noggin again, all will be good!

I havent attended a meeting yet, but my membership papers are in the mail.