• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Canned Pumpkin & Pudding!

Started by dalebert, April 27, 2008, 09:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

3. Jell-O Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Snack + Canned Pure Pumpkin

PER SERVING (1 pudding snack with 1/2 cup pumpkin): 100 calories, 1.5g fat, 186mg sodium, 24g carbs, 4.5g fiber, 4g sugars, 3g protein = POINTS® value 1*

Ready for the most decadent, super-simple, and delicious fall dessert? Simply combine the contents of your pudding snack with a half-cup of the orange stuff. Mix well and, if you like, add a little Splenda and/or pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon and nutmeg). We promise, this treat is good enough to serve to guests who don't believe in guilt-free grub. Mmmmm!

I got this from this dieting article. Sounds easy and yummy!

Caleb

Yeah, simply substitute the sugar-free nastiness for real sugar, and you've got yourself a tasty treat.  :P

Radical_Teen

That sounds good, really sweet and unhealthy, but good.

Kira

dalebert

Quote from: Radical_Teen on April 27, 2008, 08:48 PM NHFT
really sweet and unhealthy

Caleb's version, a little bit, but my version is actually pretty healthy and low calorie. Canned pumpkin is actually pretty good for you. It's high in fiber and some other nutrients and low in fat and sugar. Of course it's hard to imagine perhaps because most people are mixing it with a lot of unhealthy things to make pie.

Radical_Teen

My apologies dalebert, it's just how you described it, it sounded really sugar filled.

David

Have to agree with Caleb, I no longer trust the artificial stuff/sugars/butters etc., particularly when they claim some 'health' benifit.