• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Judge Watch

Started by Lloyd Danforth, November 16, 2008, 07:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I know it's just informational, but I think I'm just concerned about the stalky nature of it when they seem so eager to label us terrorists which might lead them to use absurd justifications from the Patriot Act and shit like that.

dalebert

As for getting replies when you're on ignore, unfortunately, the ignore feature doesn't keep you out of my threads. I wish it did. When you come in here and start posting, it feels a bit like some guy you have no interest in associating with crashing your party and going around talking to all your friends. Yeah, I wanna know what you're saying in that case so I hit "show".

Anyone know if the ignore feature can be expanded?
::)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: dalebert on November 18, 2008, 09:53 AM NHFT
As for getting replies when you're on ignore, unfortunately, the ignore feature doesn't keep you out of my threads. I wish it did. When you come in here and start posting, it feels a bit like some guy you have no interest in associating with crashing your party and going around talking to all your friends. Yeah, I wanna know what you're saying in that case so I hit "show".

Anyone know if the ignore feature can be expanded?
::)

I've always been in favor of his banning, but Kat did flip on the split post feature.  Split his posts you don't want right out of the thread.  He'll give up eventually.

Njal

Wait....is it stalking to walk around with signs in front of their homes or whatever?

I just thought that might be something worth trying.

SpeedPhreak

I can see a use of 24/7 ... in Colorado a DA was caught drinking on the job then driving his county issued car... last I heard they hadn't filed charges yet.. however he was not reelected by a large amount.

A judge also has to be a practitioner of what he preaches (if just for show).  If the "eyes" are on him all the time he will more than likely prove that he is a "law" breaker" or at least show he isn't the holier than thou icon most people see judges as.

as for Kola - hmmmmmm.  I don't like to see the flaming of him.  I actually like some of his posts & have learned a thing or 2 from them... I would even say that, given the opportunity, I would meet him in person.  Flaming, Blaming, & Belittling people - things I thought many if not everyone here were above.  You don't have to like him or agree with him... however, especially due to the nature of this forum, isn't he entitled to his opinion & methods even if they differ from the mainstream?  As dalebert said - you can ignore him... Ian mentioned the splitting of his posts.... what if one day he posts the post with all the information you happen to need though?

I don't want to sound like I am defending his person or trying to make you like him - that is your choice.  I am just rhetorically asking if it is too much to ask to respect him as a contributor - like or dislike, agree or disagree?

Giggan

Quote from: kola on November 16, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFT
...shane maxfield proved how full of shit ALL cops are...

One person did something, so its clearly something they ALL do!

Wonderful assumption. That has the intellectual depth of "All anarchists blow things up!"

Granted, I'm not saying trust cops, but there's a difference between thinking careful and thinking stupid.

error

I'm an anarchist and I once blew up a balloon. Clearly the statement is true. ;D

William

Quote from: dalebert on November 18, 2008, 06:06 AM NHFT
I know it's just informational, but I think I'm just concerned about the stalky nature of it when they seem so eager to label us terrorists which might lead them to use absurd justifications from the Patriot Act and shit like that.

Agreed. I wouldn't personally do it without being prepared for the worst.

dalebert

Quote from: Njal on November 18, 2008, 06:48 PM NHFT
Wait....is it stalking to walk around with signs in front of their homes or whatever?

I wouldn't consider that stalking, particularly if you're with a group of people and doing it very publicly. Then it's just a protest.

dalebert

OK, WTF happened when I split the post? It seems to be continuing to split like an amoeba.

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on November 19, 2008, 02:34 AM NHFT
OK, WTF happened when I split the post? It seems to be continuing to split like an amoeba.

Probably the KooKoo Kola jackass splitting all the topics since someone split his.   ::)

What a child.

Waiting for idiotic response in 3...2...1...

Kat Kanning

Banning:  no...we need to keep an eye on our Fed infiltrators.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: SpeedPhreak on November 18, 2008, 08:55 PM NHFT

as for Kola - hmmmmmm.  I don't like to see the flaming of him.  I actually like some of his posts & have learned a thing or 2 from them... I would even say that, given the opportunity, I would meet him in person.  Flaming, Blaming, & Belittling people - things I thought many if not everyone here were above.  You don't have to like him or agree with him... however, especially due to the nature of this forum, isn't he entitled to his opinion & methods even if they differ from the mainstream?  As dalebert said - you can ignore him... Ian mentioned the splitting of his posts.... what if one day he posts the post with all the information you happen to need though?

I don't want to sound like I am defending his person or trying to make you like him - that is your choice.  I am just rhetorically asking if it is too much to ask to respect him as a contributor - like or dislike, agree or disagree?

I think that in the topics that discuss strategy we should have 3 color coded member status.  One for people who are, actually, in NH.  Another for people planning on moving, and, a third for clowns that have stated that they are never moving.  Posts in the 3rd category evaporate after 15 minutes, or, so.

kalmia

We have to be extra careful in how we handle it to avoid being called stalkers.  We will probably be labeled as stalkers anyway, but still be careful.  I like keeping info online, but I tend to think that whoever hosts this data should consider staying anonymous and keeping it on a server in a foreign state that isn't too friendly with the US gang.

Lloyd Danforth