• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Judge Watch

Started by Lloyd Danforth, November 16, 2008, 07:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeforLiberty

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 19, 2008, 07:32 AM NHFT
I think that in the topics that discuss strategy we should have 3 color coded member status.  One for people who are, actually, in NH.  Another for people planning on moving, and, a third for clowns that have stated that they are never moving.  Posts in the 3rd category evaporate after 15 minutes, or, so.
Ouch!
Am I still here?

AntonLee

it could be along the lines of a "Citizen Review Board" . . only private and most likely by people who could care less about being called citizens.  After all, it's just sitting in a court room or reviewing records. . . stuff that should be out in the open anyways.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Giggan on November 18, 2008, 09:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on November 16, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFT
...shane maxfield proved how full of shit ALL cops are...

One person did something, so its clearly something they ALL do!

Wonderful assumption. That has the intellectual depth of "All anarchists blow things up!"

And 100% typical of kola.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: IthacaLA on November 20, 2008, 08:43 AM NHFT
I think that in the topics that discuss strategy we should have 3 color coded member status.  One for people who are, actually, in NH.  Another for people planning on moving, and, a third for clowns that have stated that they are never moving.  Posts in the 3rd category evaporate after 15 minutes, or, so.
Ouch!
Am I still here?

OK  ;D  Just agravating folks who say they'll never move!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: William on November 17, 2008, 06:45 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 08:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 07:11 PM NHFT
and not only observe them at their place of employment but observe them 24/7.
Well I don't know about that. Sounds a bit stalky.

After a suggestion like that, I'm kind of relieved to know that you're not in NH. What would it accomplish to observe them 24/7?  ::)

Make them want to quit and get a real job? Anything that isn't a direct violation of the NAP and makes the lives of bureaucrats uncomfortable sounds good to me.

According to the NAP shooting government agents would be acceptable (they're all committing aggression against us on a daily basis) and it would certainly make them uncomfortable. But that would be, let's say, less than wise, from a strategic standpoint, no?

MikeforLiberty

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 20, 2008, 02:45 PM NHFT
Quote from: IthacaLA on November 20, 2008, 08:43 AM NHFT
Ouch!
Am I still here?

OK  ;D  Just agravating folks who say they'll never move!
Oh, OKay, yeah screw them. I never said I would never move, it's just not on the table at the moment.  :-\

Kat Kanning

Don't mind the curmudgeon  :)

Lloyd Danforth

William

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on November 20, 2008, 05:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: William on November 17, 2008, 06:45 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 08:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on November 16, 2008, 07:11 PM NHFT
and not only observe them at their place of employment but observe them 24/7.
Well I don't know about that. Sounds a bit stalky.

After a suggestion like that, I'm kind of relieved to know that you're not in NH. What would it accomplish to observe them 24/7?  ::)

Make them want to quit and get a real job? Anything that isn't a direct violation of the NAP and makes the lives of bureaucrats uncomfortable sounds good to me.

According to the NAP shooting government agents would be acceptable (they're all committing aggression against us on a daily basis) and it would certainly make them uncomfortable. But that would be, let's say, less than wise, from a strategic standpoint, no?

For me, yes. For Kola, I think that should be his fallback plan in case the stalking paparazzi maneuver doesn't work out.  >:D

jaqeboy

Here's a group that might be helpful on the Judge-watching thing:

http://www.nhlegalwatchdog.org/

I bet they could use help in the research area (probably a one-man show) and in the web design area.