• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2009

Started by Russell Kanning, December 01, 2008, 02:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Anton Lee, what astounding pix! I'd love hi-res copies if you don't mind sharing (even if they have your watermark on them).

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 03, 2009, 10:35 PM NHFT
Dang we will miss Chez Llllloyd's creations.

Does this mean y'all are not coming up, Tom, or just that you're coming up later than omelette-time?

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 04, 2009, 07:25 AM NHFT
But, he didn't bring all of his chickens because he didn't want people to think he was weird.

Er.
:)

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Mike Barskey on July 04, 2009, 07:42 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 03, 2009, 10:35 PM NHFT
Dang we will miss Chez Llllloyd's creations.

Does this mean y'all are not coming up, Tom, or just that you're coming up later than omelette-time?

We'll be there, just later today.... but we will be bringing Pumpkin Cheesecake for Dale.   ;D

Kat Kanning

Jared

nice pics, anton. youre making me really wish id figured out a way to go

Giggan

I may not be making it out this year as my car began overheating on the way to porcfest and is in the shop getting a new radiator right now. Looks like everyone's having a blast.

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 22, 2009, 07:05 AM NHFT
Monday- Pitchfork Throwing, Grafton County Frog Jumping Competition. Frog legs for dinner from among the losers.

Were you serious about this?  Are you really having a jumping frog competition? And then serving frogs' legs?  If so, what time are both events scheduled for?

neggy

looking at some of the Ridley Report coverage, you look like you are all having a great time.

Hey Doobie nice dress!

(only kidding)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on July 04, 2009, 03:35 PM NHFT

Are you really having a jumping frog competition? And then serving frogs' legs? 
What did you think happens to the losers?

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 04, 2009, 06:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on July 04, 2009, 03:35 PM NHFT

Are you really having a jumping frog competition? And then serving frogs' legs? 
What did you think happens to the losers?

I know I'm asking a lot here, but could I get a straight answer to this?  I'm trying to decide which day(s) to come up.

Kat Kanning

Whichever day you come up, we'll have a frog jumping competition.  I wasn't serious about the frog legs, but if someone else wants to do it, go for it :)

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 04, 2009, 08:08 PM NHFT
Whichever day you come up, we'll have a frog jumping competition.  I wasn't serious about the frog legs, but if someone else wants to do it, go for it :)

Awesome!  Tell your froggies to start stretching; I'm coming tomorrow.  I need a break from moving.   :coffee:  I'll bring apple pie.  :piecon:

CJS

Beautiful pictures .... who ever  cut the designs in that  old tank did a fantastic job

Kat Kanning

I believe Jim did the cutting and Lauren the design. :D

Puke