• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help and Ideas For Marijuana Protest

Started by JAC, December 04, 2008, 12:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Are you finished with the initial press release?

Kat Kanning

I'm guessing the Keene State College newspaper would do a story on this.

JAC

Yes, the initial press releases have gone out.  Thanks a lot to everyone who has been spreading the word to sources they know will be interested!

And that'd be great if the Keene State College would do a story on this.  Perhaps I'll contact them.

David

You are going to have the non civ dis crowd up in arms by openly admitting to being a free stater.  I am not suggesting you lie if asked, but maybe not openly advertise. 

Congrats on taking the initiative.  Assume they will arrest you, and put your personal affairs in order, (pay bills, make sure your property is taken care of etc.). 

dalebert

Quote from: David on December 07, 2008, 06:55 PM NHFT
Assume they will arrest you, and put your personal affairs in order, (pay bills, make sure your property is taken care of etc.). 

Good advice. Also, let us know what we can do to ease your stay in jail. Do you have pets that need to be fed, for instance? We'll mail you frequently, of course, and do what we can to provide moral support.

jzacker

Don't know if this was posted yet.  Very cool way of protesting police policies while also getting police in trouble.....

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Excop_Barry_Cooper_launches_Kop_Busters_1206.html

FTL_Ian

JAC's news release has now been posted to Free Keene and emailed to Keene-area media.   8)

dalebert

Toadstool

Dude I didnt read all the posts but I think it be kinda funny to show up with DANG WEED... thats fake bud to all who dont know...
grab some shit that looks like bud and get arrested...lmao...

Be like a KOP BUSTERS #2. lol...

all in all... weed is the only plant on this planet you can tell male from female plants.
I enjoy female plants, summin about females that drives me wild... so pretty and flowerful, and smell lovely...oh ladies... I love you. :P

anarchytoday

It's too bad that there is no city in NH that has signed up for the global marijuana march see: 
http://globalmarijuanamarch.com

I am not currently in a position to set this up, or I would.

anthonybpugh

William

Quote from: anthonybpugh on December 20, 2008, 04:09 PM NHFT
wear this

http://www.zoogstercostumes.com/products/fw5464.html

There is a costume store  in Derry that has one. 

Hilarious. I'll donate ten bucks towards the purchase if you wear it the day of the protest.

Mike Barskey

There was a costume store across the street from me (in Derry) just before halloween, but it's gone now. I'm not sure if there's another costume store in Derry.

anthonybpugh

That was the only costume store I was aware of.

FTL_Ian

Less than two weeks.  Are you going to send another press release a week out?