• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Raw Food Preparation Party!

Started by Daien, December 10, 2008, 09:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 11, 2008, 11:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 11, 2008, 11:24 AM NHFT
You're invited.  And your who family too.
Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 11, 2008, 11:24 AM NHFT
You're invited.  And your Who family too.

Cindy Lou's family?  :D

:biglaugh:    I figured Kat just forgot the le or else I'm living in an acid trip and in Dr. Suess land, weeee!

dalebert

I actually find it interesting. The only issue for me will be the distance and whether anyone else from this area is going for me to carpool with. :)

Kat Kanning

Daien

Quote from: Pat K on December 10, 2008, 10:13 PM NHFT
Ha, scary basement. What is it full
of Brussel sprouts?
Man-eating Brussel Sprouts! BIG ones! With really sharp teeth!!

Daien

Lumpy

Quote from: dalebert on December 11, 2008, 03:42 PM NHFT
I actually find it interesting. The only issue for me will be the distance and whether anyone else from this area is going for me to carpool with. :)

Dale, we have room.  Come!  We don't have to bring the pick up truck.  Aubern's got an SUV.

John

mongo

So is my steak raw if I just singe it a little with my bic before eating? Because I do that anyway.  ;D

John

Quote from: mongo on December 14, 2008, 10:41 AM NHFT
So is my steak raw if I just singe it a little with my bic before eating? Because I do that anyway.  ;D

Well it will still be raw on the inside.  ;)

One time I broiled (wanting Pitsburg style) some steak tips which I though were all thawed out. Turned out they weren't quite thawed. They came out nice and singed on the outside and still quite cold inside. Mmmm.
The woman I was cooking for asked if I also sometimes eat meat while it is still mooing.

Lumpy

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 11, 2008, 03:54 PM NHFT
Ask Lumpy and Aubern?
Hey, we have room and most everyone knows where this place is.  Just let us know the date and we're on.  Also, we have a DVD version of a Raw Food Encyclopedia that we can all go through on the CPU if we want.  It looks pretty dang good...  I just may eat it before anyone gets here though.

Daien

Quote from: Lumpy on December 24, 2008, 02:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 11, 2008, 03:54 PM NHFT
Ask Lumpy and Aubern?
Hey, we have room and most everyone knows where this place is.

I think we're hosting this at Animal Farm, and we'd love to have you join us!

mackler

I'm in if I can get there.

Also of interest, we have a raw meetup group in Manchester.  Generally we meet the first Friday of each month, 7 pm.

Homepage: http://www.meetup.com/rawfood-ManchNH/

I was not surprised to meet Obama supporters there, but I was happily surprised to find them outnumbered by the Ron Paul supporters!

Also recommended: Raw for 30 Days, a documentary.

Kat Kanning

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 18, 2009, 04:23 PM NHFT
Wow, Karl's gone raw?
Yeah, having lived in his house for 6 months and knowing his eating habits, that kinda blew my mind, too.