• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Damn it!

Started by Raineyrocks, December 27, 2008, 02:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I was really looking forward to my cup of hot chocolate and I  just had a handful of marshmallows left in the bag.   So anyways I guess there were 2 openings in the bag and they all fell on the floor.  ::)

Organjic

Lets play a game... Pick up marshmallows in 5secs.

EthanLeeVita

Does about 10 minutes later count?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Organjic on December 27, 2008, 03:34 PM NHFT
Quote from: EthanLeeVita on December 27, 2008, 03:40 PM NHFT

:D

I can't live by the 5 second rule and especially not the 10 minute rule , (if there is one).  I have several germ phobias as if I wasn't screwed up enough!  :o

Pat K

I heard spiders really like marshmellows.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on December 27, 2008, 04:01 PM NHFT

Oh shit, it figures!  :o  That's okay though because Patience, (my dog), ate them all, he believes there is at least a 4 year rule.  ;D

Pat K

Quote from: raineyrocks on December 27, 2008, 04:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on December 27, 2008, 04:01 PM NHFT

Oh shit, it figures!  :o  That's okay though because Patience, (my dog), ate them all, he believes there is at least a 4 year rule.  ;D

LOL!!!!!!!!  ;D 8)

Friday

Aren't marshmallows 100% artificial?  I'm thinking the germs on the floor couldn't have been worse for you than the marshmallows themselves...

One time I went camping, and a fox ran off with my entire BAG of marshmallows before the sun had even set.  I ran around, looking in the grass, thinking it must have dropped the bag somewhere.  Never found it.  No s'mores on that trip.   :'( I hope that little shit got a stomach ache.   >:(

Pat K

So I guess you were outfoxed?

doobie

Quote from: raineyrocks on December 27, 2008, 03:56 PM NHFT

I can't live by the 5 second rule and especially not the 10 minute rule , (if there is one).  I have several germ phobias as if I wasn't screwed up enough!  :o

There are probably more germs on your counters than the floor.  Think about that and you won't have a problem with the 5 second rule.  Oh and your dishes too... germs are everywhere!  Wait, am I supposed to be trying to help?  Whoops.

Moebius Tripp

Don't look in a microscope at eyelashes or fingernails or skin or spit or ...

ByronB

And remember you may be compromising your immune system if you get too few germs...

dalebert

Quote from: doobie on December 28, 2008, 08:42 AM NHFT
There are probably more germs on your counters than the floor.  Think about that and you won't have a problem with the 5 second rule.  Oh and your dishes too... germs are everywhere!  Wait, am I supposed to be trying to help?  Whoops.

Also, restaurant kitchens tend to be much cleaner than home kitchens. Apparently most clean them much more regularly than homes. People who get food poisoning most often don't get it from restaurant food.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: doobie on December 28, 2008, 08:42 AM NHFT

I've thought about light switches too, oh yeah thanks for getting my morbid germ thoughts rolling.  :D

Pretty much the main things I think about since I do a pretty good job of keeping my counters disinfected are these things:   bannisters, what kinds of stuff are on people's hands as they're sliding them down?,  faucets and toilet flushers things, that's usually the first thing people touch after going to the bathroom and if they don't wash their hands well then yuk, everything has extra germs.  I wash my hands before I even zipper and snap my jeans.

door knobs,  I couldn't tell you how many times I've had to tell Rick to wash his hands after we've had sex before touching the door knob and going down the stairs, (bannister), etc.  He tells me I don't have germs but everyone does and I'm sure the kids and guests don't want to touch parts of me that Rick has.
That's it for now before I can't eat lunch and Rick doesn't get laid the first of '09!  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Moebius Tripp on December 28, 2008, 03:46 PM NHFT

Don't look in a microscope at eyelashes or fingernails or skin or spit or ...

I would never, ever!  :o