• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Announcing the death of the liberty movement" or Topless Arrest!

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, August 23, 2009, 01:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Pat McCotter

tracysaboe

Russell, I never said I had a better way. I was asking now they did it to begin with. How could I know if I have a better way, if I didn't know what their way was?

I thought it was great.

TRacy

Free libertarian

Quote from: AntonLee on August 25, 2009, 01:50 PM NHFT
Mike has breasts?  I see nothing but the baby monkey that is attached to his chest.   ;D

Maybe he was nursing it?  :P

KBCraig

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Mike Barskey on August 25, 2009, 08:56 AM NHFT
Cass was topless. So was I. Cass did have her arms folded in front of her breasts sometimes during our walk and the cops' detainment of her. So did I. She also had her hands on her hips sometimes, used her arms and hands for gesturing, and let her arms rest at her sides at various times. So did I. Cass' breasts were visible. So were mine.

You're like the Boobsie twins or something  :D

Russell Kanning

i still can't believe they arrested someone for not having a shirt on

Kat Kanning

So in court is it going to be "Keep your shirt on!  Keep your shirt on!"  instead of "Take a seat! Take a seat!"?

Ogre

Kat, are you implying that you're going to lead an unruly mob in a shirtless protest in the courtroom at her case?  ;D

Kat Kanning

Mike Barskey

Monkey attached to my chest. Nice. :) At least he finally got off my back!

AntonLee

Kat Kanning

AntonLee

Sam A. Robrin