• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Announcing the death of the liberty movement" or Topless Arrest!

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, August 23, 2009, 01:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

According to Porc411 calls that have come in today, a group of topless protesters today demonstrated in Keene. One of them happened to be female (Cassidy) and she was arrested. No news of male protesters being arrested has surfaced.

Activists are currently en route to the police department.

Kat Kanning

http://qik.com/video/2643661

I was dying laughing at the libertarian geeks having a philosophical discussion with the cop with the topless chick standing there.

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

The cops completely danced around what the law says. It says nothing about breasts; it specifies "genitals", which breasts are not. It also doesn't say anything about panic.

645:1 Indecent Exposure and Lewdness. –
    I. A person is guilty of a misdemeanor if such person fornicates, exposes his or her genitals, or performs any other act of gross lewdness under circumstances which he or she should know will likely cause affront or alarm.

Kat Kanning

She's been released, charged with indecent exposure and lewdness.  Court date Sept. 9th 8:30.

Kat Kanning

Did they know this was going on?

Quote2009 August 12. On August 23, the second annual "Go topless" day will take place in several American cities, to promote topfree equality. For the rationale and a list of cities where demonstrations and other activities are planned, go to the site of Go Topless. (Although we know some of the people involved, this is not a TERA event.) It seems that in New York City, Jordan Matter will be present, with his fantastic new photographic book, Uncovered. More about his book will appear here.

http://tera.ca/

UOGSammich

Dang I think I showed up in this thread for the same reason backup showed up on the scene.

Kat Kanning

I think the Keene Police should henceforth be known as the Boob Police.

FTL_Ian

The cop's excuse for calling backup was the "guns".  How nice for them to have mirrored sunglasses on during the entire affair.  They certainly weren't in a rush to arrest her.  Think they were enjoying the view?

FTL_Ian

The entire liberty movement died today.

After the movement died, Social Sundays was PACKED with 40 people to celebrate!

Pat K

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on August 23, 2009, 09:03 PM NHFT
The entire liberty movement died today.

After the movement died, Social Sundays was PACKED with 40 people to celebrate!

;D  ;D ;D ;D

Russell Kanning

maybe if the liberty movement died in keene
you guys could hold a ceremony and then let your peaceful evolution rise from the ashes

Free libertarian

Rising from the ashes? Hmm I'd like to stay abreast of this new beginning.  Wonder if somebody will be appointed the Titular Head?  :P

Russell Kanning

just for that we are gunna make you bob for apples topless at the apple festival

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 24, 2009, 07:46 AM NHFT
just for that we are gunna make you bob for apples topless at the apple festival

Yeah I was thinking of starting an over 50 Grafton version of the Chippendales.  Now where did I put my g string??