• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bin Laden is dead

Started by KBCraig, May 01, 2011, 10:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

My first two thoughts, almost simultaneously and in no particular order, were:
- I'm glad we don't have the circus of custody and a trial
- Can we come home now?

Pat K

No we can not come  home and the Saber rattling against
China begins in earnest in 5 4 3 2 1...............

John

Quote from: Pat K on May 01, 2011, 11:00 PM NHFTChina

Hmm. Interesting. Some here may know my thoughts on China. I don't think that the US government will get too testy with them...

KBCraig

I understand the jingoistic cheering, because I used to have that mindset.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly won't mourn Osama, but neither do I cheer his death. (According a mutual Facebook friend with shyfrog, that must also make me "not a real American".)

But if this is the capstone of the war on (some) terror, my kids can come home from the war, right? TSA will stop fondling our junk? We can carry regular sized tubes of toothpaste on airplanes, even if they're rolled up so that we have to squeeze the last tenth of an ounce out?

Oh... Wait... Sorry, I slipped on a delusion peel and knocked my head. For a second there I thought there was some logic involved.

Kat Kanning

Yawn.  Why should we care that some CIA guy is dead?  I wish it did mean that the US would stop murdering people in the middle east.  Fat chance.

Tom Sawyer

Kind of creepy image... looks like the Zombie in Chief... when his speech was done the podium goes back and the doors close... "Bin Laden is Dead, Cuckoo-Cuckoo"

So we should just believe that they killed Bin Laden? No body, no photograph...

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: KBCraig on May 01, 2011, 10:50 PM NHFT
My first two thoughts, almost simultaneously and in no particular order, were:
- I'm glad we don't have the circus of custody and a trial
Yeah, They don't have to worry about him testifying!

CurtHowland

All very convenient.

I wonder what gain the "administration" sees in releasing the information now?

Did they run out of drones to kill Pakistanis with, and needed to explain why the bombing stopped?

Wishful thinking.

Pat K

Column by Lawrence M. Ludlow.

Exclusive to STR

On Sunday, the elected mass murderer and head of the world's largest organization of violent thugs (headquartered at lavish facilities in Washington, D.C. and elsewhere) crowed over the success of a hit-squad that rubbed out the small-scale thug that it created during the late 1970s to do its dirty work against the second-largest violent gang (known as Soviets in their neighborhood), which had been engaged at the time in a battle over turf in Afghanistan.

http://www.strike-the-root.com/elected-mass-murderer-rubs-out-competing-gang-leader-in-turf-war

Russell Kanning

exactly

was he daed already
is he still alive
who knows

bush (from his luxury lair) said that the war on terror must go on

littlehawk

A great time to play their Ace in the hole huh? This clears the platform for Barry Soetora's next 2012 run.

Watch how many sheeple rejoice to this staged event. It makes me sick to my stomach.  Sadly though, it breaks my heart to see so many people being fooled. One step closer to NWO.

This will only create MORE bloodshed and set us up for another false flag operation. Pull your bootstraps up.

CurtHowland

Quote from: littlehawk on May 02, 2011, 09:46 AM NHFTWatch how many sheeple rejoice to this staged event.

Indeed. Pathetic.

littlehawk

My estimated guess is that 90% of people buy into it.

Wave your flags sheeple....and enjoy the taste of jackboot polish.

John

My first responce to the news was, "So does this mean we get our Freedom back, because I kinda remember the president saying that if we give up our Freedom - the terrorists have won?"  :huh:

Seems the government then changed it's tune and decided that since terrorists "hate us for our Freedom" that it would be best to have no Freedom at all.