• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Stuff I lifted from Fed Book

Started by Lloyd Danforth, February 01, 2012, 07:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

KBCraig

Jim Johnson

Lauren was given a pet rock during the 'pet rock era', but she released it into the wild.  It is hard to say what happened to it after it was released.  It may have grown into a nice sized stone, found another stone, and have a large gravel patch by now. 

"Pet rocks seek out there former owners and always live near by them."  Schnergenburger 16.24

Lloyd Danforth

I kept trying to save up for one, but never put enough together to order it. Probably bought Pot.

Jim Johnson

Pot is better than having a rock stalk you the rest of your life.

dalebert

I remember a girl in school was telling a story about a pet rock and how its owner had taught it to do tricks and she had watched it all. I think she actually had some people going.

Lloyd Danforth

Apparently, she bought Acid with her 'rock' money.

Russell Kanning

I think I saw that TSA scene at an airport once.

Lloyd Danforth

I was limited to my laptop for the last week which hid everything I saved where I couldn't find the damn things to upload here. I resuming with one that had me LAMO....but, it's still there.

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth