• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 20

Started by CNHT, July 24, 2007, 04:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Lauren and I are on Fred Smart's show with Elaine Brown.  I don't know where you can listen to it, though.

CNHT

Quote from: error on July 25, 2007, 12:51 PM NHFT
A retired couple sits at their home, day after day. This is about the most boring thing you can read in the newspaper. I can't blame journalists for wanting to liven things up a bit, but at the same time, most of them need to be smacked with a thesaurus.

I know, I feel very badly for Elaine who is a lovely and sweet person. She should not have to be worrying about this crap at this stage in life.

Kat Kanning

armlaw

Elaine, in comparison, was netting between $250,000 and $300,000 a year.

[/quote]

She did not "NET" anything but nonredeemable "Federal Reserve Notes". This is commercial paper and NOT lawful money as defined by the constitution. Tax is paid on "income" which has been defined by the supreme court as an "increase in value from an investment". ie: You purchase 10,000.00 in stock and it goes up to become worth 12,000.00 when you sell it, then the 2000.00 increase in value is your "Income", which is taxable. An exchange of your labor for an agreed compensation, whether money or other property, is NOT "Income". It is a nontaxable event as it was by contract and contracts can not be "impaired" by any government. Please do all necessary research before asserting someone "in comparison, was netting between $250,000 and $300,000 a year." and don't use the so-called $ symbol. The united States Dollar is symbolized by the capital Letter "S" superimposed with the capital letter "U" and would appear as such on all old documents, prior to the theft of the peoples gold by the corporate government.

armlaw

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 25, 2007, 03:17 PM NHFT
What's happened to Joe Haas?

You are not reading me?  I posted several days ago that Joe is spending some time with his mother in Tallahassee.

Kat Kanning

No, I don't hang on your every word, sorry.  Thanks for the info.

armlaw

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 25, 2007, 06:17 PM NHFT
No, I don't hang on your every word, sorry.  Thanks for the info.

Your welcome, Happy to provide the courtesy !

coffeeseven

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 25, 2007, 01:05 PM NHFT
Lauren and I are on Fred Smart's show with Elaine Brown.  I don't know where you can listen to it, though.

What's the name of Fred Smart's Show?

Or is is just the Fred Smart Show?

Dave Ridley

is there a way folks can send donations to the gal who was hit  by ed's car?   pm me if u know an address or anything.

EthanAllen

Quote from: armlaw on July 25, 2007, 06:05 PM NHFT
Elaine, in comparison, was netting between $250,000 and $300,000 a year.

She did not "NET" anything but nonredeemable "Federal Reserve Notes". This is commercial paper and NOT lawful money as defined by the constitution. Tax is paid on "income" which has been defined by the supreme court as an "increase in value from an investment". ie: You purchase 10,000.00 in stock and it goes up to become worth 12,000.00 when you sell it, then the 2000.00 increase in value is your "Income", which is taxable. An exchange of your labor for an agreed compensation, whether money or other property, is NOT "Income". It is a nontaxable event as it was by contract and contracts can not be "impaired" by any government.

[/quote]

Has anyone every successfully argued this point on a federal income tax violation?

jnnyb

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 25, 2007, 01:05 PM NHFT

Today's show can be downloaded here:
http://w13.easy-share.com/2319451.html

coffeeseven

I just listened to yesterday's WTPRN radio show that has Brown content. Not too impressed how the caller handled the Plainfield Police but at this point WTFC?

http://mp3.wtprn.com/Koernke/0707/20070724_Tue_Koernke1.mp3

LordBaltimore

Quote from: coffeeseven on July 25, 2007, 09:54 PM NHFT
I just listened to yesterday's WTPRN radio show that has Brown content. Not too impressed how the caller handled the Plainfield Police but at this point WTFC?

http://mp3.wtprn.com/Koernke/0707/20070724_Tue_Koernke1.mp3

What a load of paranoid attention whoring.

error

I love it when people call me paranoid. It's inspiring.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: error on July 26, 2007, 09:23 AM NHFT
I love it when people call me paranoid. It's inspiring.

Well, if your case, they *are* out to get you...

Bednarsky is a leader in the KKK, an Imperial Wizard.  He's just out to steal some of the Browns' publicity for his own limelight.