• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heh....heh...heh

Started by Kat Kanning, April 07, 2012, 05:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I could drive the popemobile!!  ;D

Raineyrocks

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

They are panicking close to here since it snowed a few inches. OK was pretty good since they had plows out ahead of time. Nice to see them at least try to deal with the snow with all our tax dollars.:-)

KBCraig

Missouri is in full panic, as if it's never snowed six inches there before.

Russell Kanning

It seems to be partly the government wanting states of emergency and partly people having no idea how to handle any change.

Russell Kanning

Winter wonderland in OK and Kansas. Now here in Texas they are complaining about the cold. I put on my shorts.:-)

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Spending a day in Miami.  Neither one of us had been here before.

Here's a sign I'd never seen before:  Panther crossing next 5 miles.   :o

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 28, 2013, 11:39 AM NHFT
Spending a day in Miami.  Neither one of us had been here before.

Here's a sign I'd never seen before:  Panther crossing next 5 miles.   :o

It's mainly to warn the young men.

Kat Kanning

firecracker joe

sounds like you went across aligotor alley, from naples to miami, nice drive through the reservations, you should check out the air boat rides their pretty cool if you've never been on one. also the ride from miami to key west is the best especially around sunset. its worth the trip.

Kat Kanning

We want to see gator alley, but we came a different way.  The only boat ride we saw was 300 bucks, so we didn't do it.  I saw cool birds of prey, though, and storks and a scarlet ibis.