• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 10, 2014, 08:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on August 10, 2014, 08:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on August 09, 2014, 12:11 PM NHFT
John Stossel did a spot on organic food. I seem to recall there are far more problems with people getting sick from eating fruits and veges with fecal matter on them than food with pesticides.

My Uncle smoked three packs a day and there's nothing wrong with his lung (singular).

A Staff Sergeant once told me, "Anyone can quit smoking, it takes a man to face cancer!" He's probably dead now.
is part of the training to make you obey even if nothing I say makes any sense?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 09, 2014, 04:56 PM NHFT
:hammer: .... Back on topic, people!
was that proposing conspiracies or making fun of conspiracies, or conspiring

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Free libertarian on August 10, 2014, 08:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on August 09, 2014, 12:11 PM NHFT
John Stossel did a spot on organic food. I seem to recall there are far more problems with people getting sick from eating fruits and veges with fecal matter on them than food with pesticides.

My Uncle smoked three packs a day and there's nothing wrong with his lung (singular) .

stop .... you are killing me

Tom Sawyer

Just watched a documentary called "Mirage Men". It's about how the Air Force and other gooberment agencies fostered UFO conspiracy talk to discredit people discovering secret technology programs.

Free libertarian

So wait a minute, those little green men that abducted me were in the Air Force??

Fucking government!

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 16, 2014, 10:13 PM NHFT
Just watched a documentary called "Mirage Men". It's about how the Air Force and other gooberment agencies fostered UFO conspiracy talk to discredit people discovering secret technology programs.

If you want to view it, it is available for $4.99 at mirageman.com.

The 3 minute trailer is also there, but it runs better on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn4jEiUHdZE

A late, great uncle of mine was an incidental character in the famous 1964 UFO sighting in Exeter, NH.  I never met him and only recently learned of his involvement.  That sighting is regarded as perhaps the best documented UFO sighting ever, since there were a few independent observations made from different vantage points by professionally reliable observers...  but because of the proximity to Pease Airbase, I still think it was just a military test of something

dalebert

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 16, 2014, 10:13 PM NHFT
makes sense
I spent a weekend in Boron California in college and imagined what people thought of those B2 stealth bombers for the years that plane "didn't exist" officially.
When one of those buzzes you under the radar .... that my friend is a UFO

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 24, 2014, 10:37 PM NHFT
When one of those buzzes you under the radar .... that my friend is a UFO

One of my pet peeves is how "UFO" has become a lazy term for an alien spaceship. "Do you believe in UFOs?" is such a silly question. Do I believe in Unidentified Flying Objects? Has anyone ever seen something that was flying and not known what it was? I myself have seen flying objects and did not know what they were. So, yes. Of course I believe in UFOs.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

An Open Letter to Conspiracy Theorists
JOËL VALENZUELA

I liked his intro...  ;D

QuoteDear Mr. Conspiracy Theorist,
You need help. No wait, that didn't sound right. I apologize. What I meant to say is, you're right about everything. Except you aren't. About most things. But you still are... Argh, this isn't working.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 19, 2015, 05:41 PM NHFT
An Open Letter to Conspiracy Theorists
JOËL VALENZUELA

I liked his intro...  ;D

QuoteDear Mr. Conspiracy Theorist,
You need help. No wait, that didn't sound right. I apologize. What I meant to say is, you're right about everything. Except you aren't. About most things. But you still are... Argh, this isn't working.

So that's the real conspiracy?  It's not just individuals who are trying to sell you stuff.... it's 'The World Elite' that's trying to sell you stuff.

Russell Kanning

I have fallen off the end of the flat earth recently. I am starting to believe almost every conspiracy theory.

Saw a good presentation about Sandy Hook from a nice lady. The good news is that they didn't have to kill any children to shove the anti-gun agenda down our throats this time. :)

Getting ready to watch one by a black guy who I think is going to tell me that noone died in that Church in the Charleston. Really bad acting by the fake families.

jaqeboy

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: dalebert on September 25, 2014, 09:16 AM NHFT...One of my pet peeves is how "UFO" has become a lazy term for an alien spaceship. "Do you believe in UFOs?" is such a silly question. Do I believe in Unidentified Flying Objects? Has anyone ever seen something that was flying and not known what it was? I myself have seen flying objects and did not know what they were. So, yes. Of course I believe in UFOs.

From The Simpsons:

Pilot, seeing Bart's box kite hovering above the runway: "Unidentified flying object at 2 O'clock."

Co-pilot:  "I have a digital watch.  I don't know what that means."