• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You might call my ancient rants about islam a.....

Started by Riddler, January 09, 2015, 06:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

....and....hey, I certainly don't want  this to affect my - karma ranking.....I wouldn't want to lose my SUPREME negative status.....thank yew

Jim Johnson

Riddler

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 07, 2016, 08:30 PM NHFT
I'm sure you "queen" everything you touch.

Piss on you , James....I didn't spell check....worded it wrong anyway....Hey....give me another  negative karma...I'd appreciate it .....

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Riddler on January 07, 2016, 09:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 07, 2016, 08:30 PM NHFT
I'm sure you "queen" everything you touch.

Piss on you , James....I didn't spell check....worded it wrong anyway....Hey....give me another  negative karma...I'd appreciate it .....

Well... I guess you 'queer' everything you touch then.

I don't give negative karma.

Riddler

Quote from: MaineShark on December 03, 2015, 04:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on December 03, 2015, 04:29 PM NHFTthe switch gets thrown.......and the normal, cool, friendly muslim-next-door goes code red.....right off the rails...

Except for that whole pesky bit where it, you know, has not happened, and never will.

Almost a quarter of the population of the entire planet is Muslim.  If they wanted to take over, they'd already have done so.  Or at least made the attempt and wrecked half the planet in the battle.

Pointing at a few thousand nuts and saying, "all Muslims are like this" is obviously false, because if all Muslims were like that, there'd be no petty little terrorist attacks; there'd be all-out war at a scale that would make WWII look like a couple kids arguing in a playground.

Hasn't happened, has it?

https://youtu.be/CQFEY9RIRJA