• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Maybe the sky isn't falling

Started by Tom Sawyer, September 15, 2016, 10:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

blackie

I don't see doom and gloom for myself. I have it pretty good. All I have to do is grow dope, and spend time with my family. Life couldn't be better. :)

But as far as overall trend in the world, things seem to be getting worse, not better.

Free libertarian

Quote from: blackie on October 09, 2016, 07:24 AM NHFT
I don't see doom and gloom for myself. I have it pretty good. All I have to do is grow dope, and spend time with my family. Life couldn't be better. :)

But as far as overall trend in the world, things seem to be getting worse, not better.

Except the profit you make from growing dope is a false profit, due to a free market being disallowed by false prophets.

Say that fast 3 times in a row eh ?

Tom Sawyer

Oh, indeed they are getting worse... my point is that the opportunity to influence the corrections that are to follow the mess should be put to best use.

Glad you and yours are doing well.  :) 8)

Free libertarian

On second thought, that does sound pretty good.  I reread my previous comment and guess it sounded funnier in my head than written done.  Please excuse any hint of douchiness on my part,  it wasn't my intention.  I shoulda said something like what Tom Sawyer said and left it at that.   

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 09, 2016, 08:46 PM NHFT

On second thought, that does sound pretty good.  I reread my previous comment and guess it sounded funnier in my head than written done.  Please excuse any hint of douchiness on my part,  it wasn't my intention.  I shoulda said something like what Tom Sawyer said and left it at that.   

Ahhhh Jeez, we can't both play good cop... somebody has to be bad cop.    ;D

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

I've used up my annual apology, and there's still a couple of months to go.  I'm living on the edge now.

Tom Sawyer

German Police Say Syrian Planning Attack Was Nabbed By Fellow Refugees

QuoteSome media reports suggest that al-Bakr approached fellow Syrian refugees in Leipzig and asked if he could spend the night with them. The other Syrians, recognizing him, told him he could stay and then tied him up and alerted police.

Decent folks stopping violence. Kind of goes counter to the whole hating the immigrant angle.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 10, 2016, 05:40 AM NHFT
I've used up my annual apology, and there's still a couple of months to go.  I'm living on the edge now.

Now you have to wait for the Airing of Grievances.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on October 11, 2016, 01:12 AM NHFT

That's during Festivus.  ;D

Until then...

http://www.rigged2016.com
https://www.facebook.com/rigged2016movie/

Really well produced documentary. Drew Carey, Krist Novoselic (of Nirvana), Nick Gillespie (Reason), Glenn Beck etc.

I would ask that people share this in the Facebook realm, especially to have it as an outreach to those outside of our little sphere.

Free libertarian

Quote from: KBCraig on October 11, 2016, 01:12 AM NHFT

Should I put on clean underwear just in case ?

Russell Kanning

We are down here in Florida waiting to deliver water somewhere .... and the sky stopped falling on Saturday

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 13, 2016, 10:51 AM NHFT
http://www.rigged2016.com
https://www.facebook.com/rigged2016movie/

Really well produced documentary. Drew Carey, Krist Novoselic (of Nirvana), Nick Gillespie (Reason), Glenn Beck etc.

I would ask that people share this in the Facebook realm, especially to have it as an outreach to those outside of our little sphere.

It's all over Facebook already. You'll get your copy in the mail. ;)