• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Curmudgeon Meter

Started by Russell Kanning, February 13, 2006, 09:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Please vote early and often.

I will refresh this poll whenever I am in the mood. >:D :violent5: :whp2: :alien: :icon_dance: :grouphug: :crazy3: :bow: :biglaugh: :angry1: :angry4: :BangHead: :blob1: :book1: :color: :fish: :crybaby2: :glasses11: :happy1: :sign10: :icon_cheers2: :icon_guitarist: :icon_drummer: :clapping: :icon_stop: :fencing: :tshirt: :fishing:  :sherlock:

Please also suggest levels.:tiphat:

Lloyd Danforth

I was going to post a poll with the question: "Which person posting here  do you most imagine
drooling onto their keyboard as they post", but, I don't want to embarass anyone. ;D

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Not a curmudgeon today! Russell read me Lloyd's post on secession from the FSP forum :)

Lloyd Danforth

This 'alleged' harm that some of the more radical Porcs  are doing to others, when not, actually,  invoking the name Free State Project, is.....sethesque.
I was gonna reply to Mincin's claim, but, I couldn't figure out if he meant hurt people's efforts, or their feelings.
As far as what should or shouldn't be posted, I'm pretty sure the breaking point is promoting violence.
Damned if it didn't just start snowing here!

Kat Kanning

Lucky you.  We need more snow.

Lloyd Danforth

I thought you were getting snow too

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 18, 2006, 09:17 AM NHFT
This 'alleged' harm that some of the more radical Porcs  are doing to others, when not, actually,  invoking the name Free State Project, is.....sethesque.

Or elizabethan?  ;D

Kat Kanning

New option on the Lloyd-o-meter.   ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Got it.  Didn't see the top before. Scrolled to the bottom where the new stuff, usually, is.

Dreepa

Just saw a new option so I switched my vote.