• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Curmudgeon Meter

Started by Russell Kanning, February 13, 2006, 09:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I think Lloyd was looking slim too  :)

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: error on February 25, 2007, 02:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on February 25, 2007, 12:26 PM NHFT
Lloyd was happy yesterday at the LF and at Kevin's party -- no sign of any curmudgeon  ;)

You were pretty happy, too!

Always   :D

CNHT

Lloyd seemed fine to me! In fact he seemed in one of his better moods.

Then again with all that chocolat flowing and all those fruity flowers, and our favorite presidential candidate to be, who could NOT be happy?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: error on February 25, 2007, 02:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on February 25, 2007, 12:26 PM NHFT
Lloyd was happy yesterday at the LF and at Kevin's party -- no sign of any curmudgeon  ;)

You were pretty happy, too!

because I was there

Lloyd Danforth

I was really psyched for the party. It may look like I'm standing or sitting around frowning due to my face, but, I'm (probably not so secretly) checking out the chicks and waiting for the next conversation to engage in over the noise.
I had a good time.  My date Caleb was a little grumpy, though.

Dreepa

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 26, 2007, 08:27 AM NHFT
I was really psyched for the party. It may look like I'm standing or sitting around frowning due to my face, but, I'm (probably not so secretly) checking out the chicks and waiting for the next conversation to engage in over the noise.
I had a good time.  My date Caleb was a little grumpy, though.
And he is the new poster child on the FSP trifolds.

error

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 26, 2007, 08:27 AM NHFT

Ah, my favorite pastime!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: CNHT on February 25, 2007, 05:01 PM NHFT
Lloyd seemed fine to me! In fact he seemed in one of his better moods.

Then again with all that chocolat flowing and all those fruity flowers, and our favorite presidential candidate to be, who could NOT be happy?

Although that was the first time I have been in the presence of a chocolate fountain (apparently they are high maintenance), I didn't have any chocolate or fruit, but, I did shake Ron Paul's hand.  After he had been in the house for a couple of minutes , I looked for him  to identify him for Caleb.  He was in the foyer, practically alone.  When he looked at me with a sign of recognition, I went over and shook his  hand and explained where we had met.  He, of course, had no detailed memory of me, but, he described some of the events of that evening like it was yesterday.
Did he recognize you Jon?

mappchik

I want to vote for "Listening to his own inner monologue".

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: mappchik on February 26, 2007, 02:19 PM NHFT
I want to vote for "Listening to his own inner monologue".

Look up ::)

Kat Kanning

LOL :)  I was going to add the option, but maybe Lloyd already did it.

mappchik

Thanks! My vote is recorded.

Kat Kanning

Reminds me of that line in The Gods Must Be Crazy:  "Do the voices in my head bother you?"

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 17, 2007, 11:54 AM NHFTOh Shit!  Roger caught me smiling in the image of the President and the booth!