• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MASSCANN rally

Started by d_goddard, July 24, 2007, 08:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 15, 2007, 10:24 PM NHFT

Ron Paul had a table there. They were handing out "official" campaign materials, and RonPaulHQ stuff, so I'm not sure if they were the official campaign, or one of the many unofficial volunteer groups.

They were from the Concord group?

d_goddard

Sorry for the lack of report... I'm up to my ass in activity; a software release for my team this weekend, on top of MassCann yesterday and the Manch straw poll today...

I have a few pics and will upload them later. Maybe tonight, maybe not.

Supperman was AWESOME, he's a great guy to have on board, and was really good at connecting with the college crowd.
J'raxis and Dale were there, and a new guy from Iowa who I hadn't met before (and whose name escapes me), and of course the Grants.
Ian and Julia helped out for about an hour-and-a-half towards the beginning. It was great to see them both again.
Matt was awesome and SendTheRightMessage was a perfect fit for the day's visitors. It illustrated perfectly one of the advantages to being in NH (taking advantage of the Primary) and that was a great segue into the FSP pitch. :)

Phil G, our man in Manch, was in charge of the stage, and I believe Matt got a chance to address the crowd. I was too busy manning the table to pay attention to anything else -- it was a constant stream of interested people at the table. I think we had a total of 10 minutes where were were not talking to new and interested people.

As usual, about a dozen people I spoke to were from NH. They got NHLA info.

We passed out around 200 FTL flyers (that also have the NHFree.com and NHLiberty.org urls on them).
Most of the time people picked them up when I simply pointed to them and said (sometimes without even looking up), "this is highly addictive"  >:D

Tom Sawyer

Got a chance to load the video into the computer. Got some good interviews, crowd and bands footage. First outing with my camera after the repair working well again (thank goodness). The pres did a pretty good job as soundman, good learning experience.

Thanks to Supperman, Matt, Denis and Lloyd ya'lls interviews all are quite usable. :)

It will take a little while for me to weave this into the form I'd like to, but I think it will be worth the effort.

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

KBCraig

That picture of Matt needs a caption: "Duuude! Wait, what?"

Tom Sawyer

Matt nailed his sound bite. Concise and well done. Sometimes the synchronicity works in your favor, right as he was referring to the police busting folks two cops walked through the frame.

Everyone came across as intelligent and articulate. :)

KBCraig

Can't wait to see the video.

Speaking of video, I finally upgraded to 10.4, so I can start using iMovie. Should be fun to play around with.

Lloyd Danforth

Oh Shit!  Roger caught me smiling in the image of the President and the booth! I don't know what my face was doing in the image of me, but, I suspect he photoshopped 'in' the bad complexion.  Good thing I'm farsighted :P

Tom Sawyer

The elusive Lloyd smile a wily critter.  :)

I'm with ya Lloyd, there is something that has happened to all our mirrors...
Every time I look into one... some grizzled ol' bastard is starin' back at me.  ;D

Kat Kanning

d_goddard

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 17, 2007, 06:10 PM NHFT
Updated the Lloyd Smiling gallery
+1 Kat... all this activism and you still make time to serve as volunteer NHFree Custodian of Records :)

Tom Sawyer

That's ok I am deranged.

Dude, you come off well in the video. I have been groovin' to your sultry tones. (Soon to be unleashed on the world.)