• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MASSCANN rally

Started by d_goddard, July 24, 2007, 08:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 13, 2007, 09:08 AM NHFT
Have you actually been aboveground there? Here's what their fortress prison Ministry of Love city hall looks like:—

Aaackk! My eyes!

That abomination looks like what happened when the committee re-designed Roark's work in The Fountainhead!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: KBCraig on September 13, 2007, 11:22 AM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 13, 2007, 09:08 AM NHFT
Have you actually been aboveground there? Here's what their fortress prison Ministry of Love city hall looks like:—

Aaackk! My eyes!

That abomination looks like what happened when the committee re-designed Roark's work in The Fountainhead!

The architectural style is known as brutalism, a highly àpropos term.

CNHT

J’raxis 270145

And if you really want ugly, check out their Ministry of Plenty Federal Reserve building:—

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tom Sawyer

More counter-culture folks than feds in Boston for the shindig. 8)

Dreepa

d_goddard

Last /bump!

Along with the FTL flyers, I have a few hundred Liberty Forum flyers to be handed out as well, thanks to Lou.

Our site will be set up before noon (whenever Lloyd gets there), so feel free to come early and hang with the cool people.  8)

Come one! Come all! It'll be a blast!

Tom Sawyer

See ya'll at the happening.  :)

CNHT

Quote from: d_goddard on September 14, 2007, 07:24 PM NHFT
Last /bump!

Along with the FTL flyers, I have a few hundred Liberty Forum flyers to be handed out as well, thanks to Lou.

Our site will be set up before noon (whenever Lloyd gets there), so feel free to come early and hang with the cool people.  8)

Come one! Come all! It'll be a blast!

So all you LAers are not even doing your own fundraiser?  ???

Lloyd Danforth

I'm going to get there between 8 & 9 so I can park underneath the Commons.  I'm going to try to park close to the stairs in the northwest corner.  As the table is tied to my car and the joint sticks out of the window, I will have security issues and could use help early.
Also, if someone could pick up some bottled water and bring odd bits of cord and tape which might come in handy.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 14, 2007, 07:42 PM NHFT
I'm going to get there between 8 & 9 so I can park underneath the Commons.  I'm going to try to park close to the stairs in the northwest corner.  As the table is tied to my car and the joint sticks out of the window, I will have security issues and could use help early.
Also, if someone could pick up some bottled water and bring odd bits of cord and tape which might come in handy.

Wish I could help Lloyd, we'll not be able to make it until later.

Dreepa

Denis like 5 posts from you tonight and no word on how this went.

Rochelle

J’raxis 270145

I'll let Denis and Matt fill in their pieces about the FSP and NH Common Sense, but here's some neat stuff I observed:—

Ron Paul had a table there. They were handing out "official" campaign materials, and RonPaulHQ stuff, so I'm not sure if they were the official campaign, or one of the many unofficial volunteer groups.

A bunch of guys were walking around with petitions to eliminate the Massachusetts income tax. Four of 'em spotted me because of my "Who is Ron Paul?" shirt, and asked me to sign it. Only time I think I've not been happy to tell people "I'm not a Mass resident anymore." ;) At least one guy was a freestater and said he'd gone to Gunstock this year.

Tom Sawyer

It went very well today. The weather cleared up and it turned into a beautiful day.

There was a lot of activity at the FSP and NH Common Sense table. Great job to the whole crew many, new and enthusiastic folks were introduced to the freedom movement in NH.  8) Thanks to Denis for encouraging us to come out and his efforts on this important front.

Met Supperman15, great addition to the effort. Hung out with the Lloydster, Dalebert, J'raxis 270145, Rocketman and others I didn't catch their names.

Bands were good, the President and I were front and center for Graveyard Bar-B-Q, wow those boys had a really interesting sound and quite a stage presence.

All and all a great family day out, William made friends and played frisbee, boogied on the edge of the mosh pit, and introduced himself to the lead singer of his favorite band and the guy really treated him great. He scored some cool swag and is likely to have his picture featured in a university newspaper.

A shot from the days events.