• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP Litter Pick-Up 4/23

Started by Kat Kanning, March 13, 2006, 08:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Yes, Joel nicely scheduled it for the same day  :P

1984IsNow

Are either of you planning on rescheduling? >.>

Kat Kanning

Thinking about it.  I might be in jail then anyway.

Pat McCotter

Don't get caught in that trap, Kat. Positive thoughts on that subject, OK? :hug:

Kat Kanning

Well, I have to do some things to plan for the worst.  Kira's dad is coming to the trial, in case things go bad he'd be able to take her with him.  I wont be such a basket case when I have things settled...like who will take care of our house if we're gone for a long time. 

Thanks for the huggy icon though :)

cathleeninnh

Don't blame Joel for the date of the rally. There were plenty of us in on the decision and constraints like Easter, the Senate hearing, and time to get other orgs involved.

Cathleen

1984IsNow

I really don't see them sending you for jail for any period of time for what you did.
I dunno, it would really surprise me.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: cathleeninnh on March 25, 2006, 03:51 PM NHFT
Don't blame Joel for the date of the rally. There were plenty of us in on the decision and constraints like Easter, the Senate hearing, and time to get other orgs involved.

Cathleen

The more things get rolling in NH, the more things will, probably,  be occurring on the same day. When one schedules something they will have to figure that others, with something else planned won't be able to show up and plan accordingly.  Its not as if the Merrimac Valley people show up to much going on in Keene, anyways.  I still don't get the Concord Porcupine meeting, but, its not blowing a saturday out of my month.

Kat Kanning

OK, I've changed this to Sunday, April 23rd, so we can go to the Real ID rally.

Lloyd Danforth

We can troll for help cleaning the highway at the rally

Kat Kanning

Thanks so much to Lauren and Jim....we couldn't have finished today without their help!

Pat K

Sorry I missed it, I am A little broke after Vac. and with the price of gas and tolls it was a no go today. I am budgeting for my NH move now,wanna be debt free. I will see you guys in May.

PS part of my budgetting involves quiting smoking so if in the next week I get a little snappy I opoligize ahead of time.

Kat Kanning

Woohoo on saving for moving, quitting smoking, and May :)

Lloyd Danforth

I forgot all about this.  Not that I could have made it anyway....

TackleTheWorld

Those who missed the litter clean-up missed their chance at stardom.
Tom and Mark were shooting for their documentary again.