• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Would it be a hassle for you to turn it into a .pdf file? 

tracysaboe

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Friday on April 16, 2006, 01:48 PM NHFT
Would it be a hassle for you to turn it into a .pdf file? 

Yes a .pdf is no problem. It works out to be 3.7 meg as a high quality jpg.

Look the design over and make sure there aren't any modifications. In addition we can put small text on it if you want.

When we know it is the final just PM me an e-mail address to send it to.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Friday on April 16, 2006, 01:45 PM NHFT
I love it!!  Let me just run it by Joel et al.  Thanks!

FYI, my "Welcome to the Machine" sign sits in a place of honor in my living room.   :bow:

Hey, your Lady Liberty was a highlight of the SS Card Burn.
I can't claim more than channeling from Pink Floyd's lyrics.

Friday

Could you cram the URL www.granitestateid.com in there somewhere? Maybe in little text along the bottom?  If it gets too crowded, I guess we could lose the "Live Free or Die", although I'd prefer not to.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Friday on April 16, 2006, 03:06 PM NHFT
Could you cram the URL www.granitestateid.com in there somewhere? Maybe in little text along the bottom?  If it gets too crowded, I guess we could lose the "Live Free or Die", although I'd prefer not to.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Friday

TackleTheWorld

At snazzy press conferences the backdrop has a pattern of small faint messages across the whole thing.
Then when the cameras zoom in on a speaker the background has the message in it somewhere.

John

From The Salem Obsever (weekly) April 13

To the Editor:
   I have never written to this paper before and if I've ever contacted Sen. Morse it was only once before. But, today New Hampshire has a big problem and needs your help.
   The federal "Real ID Act" threatens to do several things to New Hampshire.  It would put a multi-million dollar burden on New Hampshire drivers, put us all at greater risk of identity theft, and harm our hard-won rights to privacy.
   The House of Representatives has overwhelmingly passed HB1582, which would keep us out of this monstrosity.  The bill now moves to the Senate.
   While the federal government promises a small amount of seed money to sucker us in - and I think we all know how that works - that money does not even cover the start up costs.  More important is the fact that the harm done to our privacy will never go away.
   If we allow this federal intrusion into New Hampshire, our children and grandchildren will still be paying for it.
   In speaking with Sen. Morse, it is clear that he values our input.  Please contact Sen. Chuck Morse today at ###-#### and politely ask that he please vote YES on HB1582.

John Connell
   Salem

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

It looks like we need as many people as possible to come as jack-booted thugs, police, military types, nazi etc.
Joel has a guard shack and wire going, but he needs "officials" asking for papers.

Kat Kanning

Merged a 4th thread on this subject into this one.

Dave Ridley

the version of the press release presented on our website has no phone  numbers for media to call.

can someone post a version of the release that has contact info on it so i can start sending it out a bit?   also if you could pm me and direct me to the updated release, that would help