• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcs Every FIRST Saturday of the month

Started by Kat Kanning, February 06, 2005, 03:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maineiac

Years ago I had fantasies of being the proprietor of an establishment that served good food and drink, played kickass music, and allowed any form of nonviolent civil behavior, including smoking (of whatever).
I wanted to open it up at the site of the old TasteeFreeze a couple three miles outside of my old home town, on infamous Route 161 N..

I always thought I would call it, The Roadhouse.

Those were fun dreams! 8)

Kat Kanning

ny2nh

It will be located on Elm Street, just below the Verizon, where the old Omega was.

I'm guessing that there will be a lot of porcupines and a lot of republicans frequenting the place.....as Keith, Karl and the McGuires are all republicans as well as freestaters.

I'm looking forward to spending my "going out" budget there!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: maineiac on March 10, 2007, 10:39 PM NHFT

Years ago I had fantasies of being the proprietor of an establishment that served good food and drink, played kickass music, and allowed any form of nonviolent civil behavior, including smoking (of whatever).
I wanted to open it up at the site of the old TasteeFreeze a couple three miles outside of my old home town, on infamous Route 161 N..

I always thought I would call it, The Roadhouse.

Those were fun dreams! 8)

You'll need to get one of them Buicks with the doors over the headlights.  Doors gotta be functional, though!

David

Saw some guys outside working on the soon to be Murphy's Taproom.  Because it is the former Omega, which lost their 'permission' licence, Keith Murphy is already being watched.  But he is doing alot of work to it and I believe is expected to open in mid april.  Yes, the door has new hinges.   ;D 
Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 10, 2007, 09:43 PM NHFT
i will probably go there every other time i'm in manchester just to see if anyone else is there.

I can see myself doing that too.  Not a heavy drinker though.  An air hockey table would be awesome.  I promise, seriously, that I will try not to hit the puck so hard that it flies about 40 feet through the air.   ;D

ny2nh

Quote from: David on March 11, 2007, 10:26 AM NHFT
Saw some guys outside working on the soon to be Murphy's Taproom.  Because it is the former Omega, which lost their 'permission' licence, Keith Murphy is already being watched.  But he is doing alot of work to it and I believe is expected to open in mid april.  Yes, the door has new hinges.   ;D

As a Manchester resident, I was glad to see Omega go. That place was nothing but trouble.

I'm not sure who you believe is watching Keith.....and I would actually disagree that he even is being wathced. I would think that the city in particular is glad to see an upstanding pub/restaurant opening in that location.

Russell Kanning

CNHT

Quote from: error on March 10, 2007, 09:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 10, 2007, 09:43 PM NHFT
I hope to see keith's bar become something approaching a 24-7 hangout for porcupines.

Where is this?

error when they have the grand opening I'll buy you a drink.  ;)

Pat K

Dan

Insurgent

They can't legally have an assembly until they have an "assembly permit"  ::)

Russell Kanning

my church in Wyoming didn't get a "occupancy permit" while I was there ... we joked that we didn't occupy the place, since we all lived somewhere else. :)

Dreepa

Make sure everyone knows..... that April 7th will still be at 'That seafood place'  the name escapes me now.

Dave Ridley

I like the seafood place .   it should be our backup once keith's place takes over.