• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Jim Perry from MA!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, December 31, 2004, 06:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpliberty

Kat Kanning

JonM

In the first paragraph, it probably should read "Do you dislike the government telling you when to wear a seatbelt or motorcycle helmet?" to keep with the flow of the other questions.  Of course, there are stronger words than dislike that might fit there too.

jcpliberty

Quote from: JonM on January 10, 2005, 01:41 PM NHFT
there are stronger words than dislike that might fit there too.

Like hate? Despise? Abhor? Detest? Revile? Loath? Abominate?

JP

John

Jim,
Did you send the "local interest" stuff to the Salem Evening News?

Russell Kanning

So have the press releases gone out? :)

rothamerica

rothamerica

Lori and I will try to be there after church on Sunday. 8)

Kat Kanning

Should I try and send out some press releases?

Kat Kanning

Sunday's weather forecast is good, for what it's worth.

Lloyd Danforth

We are down to the line with the motorcycle thing and it is an important visual aid. Someone should go to a Biker Bar and offer someone some bucks to give "Lil Jim a ride.  I'll chip in 25$

I have Boltcutters and, maybe, a little chain, although I'm not clear how the program to chain 'Lli Jim and release him is supposed to go.

I do think it would draw more interest if we chained him up on, say, Friday and released him on Sunday. ;D

Russell Kanning

We might be just chaining him to a flag or other symbol of MA. We will have a lock to hold the chain in place. :)
I like the long term idea...JP acts like he likes cold. 8)

jcpliberty

Russell Kanning

JP said he has a friend with a motorcycle. I don't know if he will make it.