• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

50 of us will outnumber the Keene Police!

Started by FTL_Ian, July 19, 2006, 10:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

Quote from: Soundwave on July 30, 2006, 09:23 AM NHFT
And you can still function!?  :o

Yea it's amazing someone can smoke as much as I do and still get a degree and hold down a job in corporate America

toowm

Neither my wife or I have every smoked MJ. But we would work on any action, political, CD, or otherwise, just like we did on the tobacco smoking ban.

d_goddard

Quote from: toowm on July 30, 2006, 05:30 PM NHFT
Neither my wife or I have every smoked MJ. But we would work on any action, political, CD, or otherwise, just like we did on the tobacco smoking ban.
I'll be holding you to that this coming legilsative session....
and...
THANK YOU.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: slim on July 30, 2006, 04:48 PM NHFT
Yea it's amazing someone can smoke as much as I do and still get a degree and hold down a job in corporate America

Not really amazing, millions do it.   :P

aries

Quote from: slim on July 27, 2006, 06:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 22, 2006, 11:46 PM NHFT
I've smoked a lot of weed.   8)

Same here. every freind I have had since age 10 has smoked with me except one, not to metion the 100's of people I have smoked with just after meeting them.
Holy cow. Have we met?  :P

earthhaven

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 22, 2006, 11:46 PM NHFT
I've smoked a lot of weed.   8)

I guess I'm a little late to this topic, but I and most of my friends smoke a lot of pot. I'd estimate Keene goes through about 20 pounds a day of the stuff, maybe 30 when school is in session. Well, I'm going to go smoke some pot :weed:

FTL_Ian

The trick will be motivating them to take action.  Most college kids I've known can't be bothered to clean their rooms, let alone venture outside them.   >:(

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 18, 2006, 11:26 PM NHFT
The trick will be motivating them to take action.  Most college kids I've known can't be bothered to clean their rooms, let alone venture outside them.   >:(

Cleaning the room is a tough job.  The mircowave dinners, wine bottles, beer bottles, pizza boxes, and piles of clean and dirty clothes never seem to end.  Not to mention the work, school, parties, and other activities.  I think the government should get involved.  It might be able to fix this problem.

Dreepa

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on August 20, 2006, 11:02 AM NHFT
I think the government should get involved.  It might be able to fix this problem.
First we need a govt funded commission to study the problem.

earthhaven

Quote from: Dreepa on August 20, 2006, 12:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: Keith and Stuff on August 20, 2006, 11:02 AM NHFT
I think the government should get involved.  It might be able to fix this problem.
First we need a govt funded commission to study the problem.

This will be a large task and probably require millions of dollars for the commission alone, we'll probably need to raise taxes.

Pat K

Some of these rooms will probably require Fema and the CDC better budget billions.

Oop's almost forgot gonna need heavy equipment to move mounds around, budget for the Army core of Engineers too.

Lloyd Danforth

Pat McCotter

d_goddard

Quote from: Pat McCotter on August 20, 2006, 07:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 20, 2006, 06:12 PM NHFT
The Toxic Brownfield clean up guys
Pfizer can do this! They did in New London.
Pffft. That's nothin'. Debbie did Dallas all by herself!