• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHfree.com growth spike continues

Started by Dave Ridley, August 17, 2006, 07:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I'm hoping that a year from now Deval Patrick gets a Golden Porcupine for his recruiting efforts in Massachusetts.

Quantrill

Quote from: d_goddard on November 06, 2006, 01:32 PM NHFT
From the number of people who signed F1K and commented that they'd move by end of 2008 whether 1K more do or not, I assume at least 150-200 more people will move by then.
Given that we're only at ~200 early-movers now, that means at least doubling the number of core activists.
Hopefully the Time story and other news (like KFP, the Liberty Forum, etc) also engage the many liberty-lovers already here in NH.

Don't know if I've mentioned it, but I'll be moving regardless of how many sign the 1k pledge.  Most likely next summer/fall...

FTL_Ian

I sure hope most F1K signers are like you.

KBCraig

I'm moving whether or not the FSP hits 20k signers, and whether or not the F1k hits its goal.

Kevin

d_goddard

Quote from: KBCraig on November 08, 2006, 10:50 PM NHFT
I'm moving whether or not the FSP hits 20k signers
I suspect you'll move when you hit 20K posts. Between here and the FSP board, you are getting damn close ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: d_goddard on November 08, 2006, 10:56 PM NHFT
I suspect you'll move when you hit 20K posts. Between here and the FSP board, you are getting damn close ;)

I do what I can, from afar.  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: d_goddard on November 08, 2006, 10:56 PM NHFT
;D

error

I'm moving next spring, whether anybody else does or not.

With all those Demoncrats in office, you're going to need the help!

Dave Ridley

Signup rate was 2 per day for the month preceding today (nov 14)

FTL_Ian

We had almost three per day in October over at the Free Keene Forum.   ;D