• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Town Project revisited

Started by maxxoccupancy, August 27, 2006, 11:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 28, 2006, 11:17 AM NHFT
Monadnock should be the free region, as Keene will be the hub of the nonviolent revolution.  Free Talk Live will be arriving this Summer.  Our arrival will just signal more people to move to the Keene area.

This is rather restrictive. I should think all of NH would be the 'free' region.

FTL_Ian

I agree, though some regions may be more free than others at first.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Michael Fisher on August 28, 2006, 12:26 AM NHFT
Why don't we vote on what we believe is the best region of the state for Free Staters to move into?

Plus, I was simply responding to this question, not trying to "restrict" anything.

Money Dollars

I think you guys should try to pay me to leave the state, or country. It would only cost 1/4 million.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Money Dollars on August 28, 2006, 03:35 PM NHFT
I think you guys should try to pay me to leave the state, or country. It would only cost 1/4 million.

Why? 

Russell Kanning

I don't see any reason to poke Max .... he wasn't attacking anyone when he started these threads.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: maxxoccupancy on August 28, 2006, 11:45 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 28, 2006, 07:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on August 28, 2006, 01:54 AM NHFT
We've got the Free State nailed.

Why worry about the Free Town? If you're going that route, you might as well focus on the Free Ward.

People will move where they can find a job and afford to live. Narrowing further isn't just pointless; it feeds anxiety about whether to move to NH at all.

Don't baby people. Encourage them, but don't try to create Utopia for them. We don't want people who seek to move to Utopia; we want those who will do their best to create it.

Kevin

Kevin, Max is just tying to start some shit.  Next week he might claim he is moving to Timbuktoo.  We can only pray.

Fuck you.  This is the kind of BS that is driving people out of the FSP.  I was considering leaving it a few months ago, or just ignoring the whole project.  Several other people have been (the politically active ones) sending me messages or telling me that they're ready to leave, too.  How long before people start leaving the state.

Those who work to make the state freer have a right to say what they want.  Those who do nothing but give people a hard time are interfering with the work that real activists are doing.

Put up or shut up.

--Max

No!  You said you WERE  leaving.  Did I say you have no right to say anything?  Am I interfering with anything you're doing?  You may be doing a lot.  I was just clarifying what you we're doing to Kevin.  There is nothing constructive about bringing up the Free Town Project  It can only hurt the FSP.  I pretty much know all of the politically active Porcs in NH, I have not heard what you claim.
Who wrote this post for you?  Seth?

Money Dollars

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 28, 2006, 03:37 PM NHFT

Why? 
Didn't they tell you it is all my fault that the FTP failed  ???
It's also my fault that the NHLP can't collect signatures.
And I started the war in Iraq.

Lex

Quote from: Money Dollars on August 28, 2006, 05:22 PM NHFT

Ian obviously didn't get the memo.  :D

hook

Quote from: Money Dollars on August 28, 2006, 05:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 28, 2006, 03:37 PM NHFT

Why? 

Did the FTP fail?

Lex

Quote from: hook on August 28, 2006, 05:31 PM NHFT
Did the FTP fail?

I think it failed in the political sense but it succeeded in advertising Grafton. Which is partially how I came to know about it and am now living here  ;)

dawn

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 28, 2006, 05:39 AM NHFT
Don't forget about the hundreds of activists who've settled in Winchester.
Darn you Kat! You promised not to spill the beans!!!! ;-)

Back to reality - can I count the FSPers here on one hand? You bet I can!

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Quote from: dawn on August 28, 2006, 06:27 PM NHFT

Each finger equals 50 FSPers right.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dawn on August 28, 2006, 06:27 PM NHFT

Don't try to cover it up any more...

I'll soon be releasing the exclusive photos of all 400 Winchester activists at the annual secret ceremony. You should see Empress Dawn's ceremonial headdress and robe. All Hail the Grand Empress!!!