• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Building Fun at Jim-n-Lauren's

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 15, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Adams

A few tidbits:

Section 676:17-b applies only to being taken to court. (I don't think fines can be levied without a conviction.) Nice catch about someone who is wrongfully cited being able to collect damages.

There are numerous "problems" with both cease and desists.

The attack on Jim was part of a 2-year assault on the infamous Sue Newell, the Free State Project, libertarians and anyone who doesn't think a handful of "elites" should control everyone and all the public money raised from taxes and fees.

The Winchester power elite hate the Winchester Informed Citizen site, because it exposes them for what they are. Sue Newell is co-web mistress of the site.

The Sentinel editor has been a gleeful partner in the villification of Sue Newell and is not the friend of truth.

A "free" sticky buns party for all who have been wronged by Leroy might be a lot of fun. The town will probably haul out its "permit to hold a function" form.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

nothing tastes better than "unauthorized" sticky buns

Sam Adams

Particularly "free" ones.

Hmmmmm. I wonder if they were prepared in a state-approved kitchen? What if she had SOLD them for a penny.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 30, 2006, 08:20 AM NHFT
nothing tastes better than "unauthorized" sticky buns

When Whip showed up at the secret lair I almost asked him where the cinnimon buns were, but, due to illness I was off my game

lildog

Ok I'm a little confused here.  Are they in trouble for breaking state codes or local codes?

Sam Adams

They're a little confused, too. That wasn't made particularly clear in the notices.

KBCraig

Lex

The inspector probably doesn't know what they violated either. He probably just sends out notices and people always comply so he doesn't really have to understand what he's charging people with...

Russell Kanning

In the meantime .... we build this weekend.
What .... we do not know, but we are constructors not destructors like the gang in New London, CT.

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 31, 2006, 02:30 AM NHFT
In the meantime .... we build this weekend.
What .... we do not know, but we are constructors not destructors like the gang in New London, CT.

You have the 'what' part correct, Russell.  We should have a design contest to try to come up with a way to connect the new footprint of the foundation with the old building.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 31, 2006, 06:43 AM NHFT
We should have a design contest to try to come up with a way to connect the new footprint of the foundation with the old building.

Sounds like fun!

Tom Sawyer

I think we will be doing some more concrete work.

The replacement foundation around the perimeter of the old building. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Good!  Then we can put off figuring out what the new building will look like :D