• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Civil Disobedience

Started by Michael Fisher, April 11, 2005, 12:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Anyway, one minor glitch in the cronology above: ?the handcuffs were aplied before ?the contents of Mike's pockets were all taken and placed on the trunk of the police cruiser (the cronological order of my pictures confirms this) . . .

One thing that has gone unnoted is that after Mike was taken away and we (suppoters and media) were still in the lot, two police vehicals pulled out from the back off the lot and drove away. I have pictures of that to. ?(Just backup I suppose.)

Russell Kanning

You must have been the focus of attention that day......you know how rough those manicurist can get.

John

Mike, I have about 75 pics (even a few good ones) from Monday. You wiil have them soon.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 12, 2005, 01:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 12, 2005, 12:51 PM NHFT
Was there anyone there who was in for committing a violent act?

No.

All the experienced prisoners agreed on one point.? The purpose of jail and prison are to keep the "undesirables" out of society.? The more stuck up this country becomes, the more people are caged, and the longer their sentences.

Correct.  My lady looks at the arrest records for Sarasota Country on a regular basis.  They sure aren't locking up the rich and priviliged.  Most people are in for non-violent "crimes".  It's sickening.

Amethyste

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 12, 2005, 10:46 AM NHFT
If there's one thing I've learned from this, it's that we each need to find our own path and followit, and consulting a third party is not necessary when we feel very strongly about it.

Hummmm... THat's not what you told me yesterday.
He's lying, he said he would consult me before doing something somewhat radical next time... Or am I dreaming? ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: Amethyste on May 12, 2005, 04:51 PM NHFT
If there's one thing I've learned from this, it's that we each need to find our own path and followit, and consulting a third party is not necessary when we feel very strongly about it.

He's lying, he said he would consult me before doing something somewhat radical next time... Or am I dreaming? ;)

heh-heh. SWMBO speaks!

Kevin

ethanpooley

Quote from: Amethyste on May 12, 2005, 04:51 PM NHFT

I don't think you are in the "third party" category :)

Russell Kanning

I married someone as radical as me....she just isn't as loud. :D

cathleeninnh

Yes, that meek little voice and soft giggle can be deceiving.

Cathleen

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Lloyd, you know who needs one of those get out of jail free cards?

tracysaboe

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 12, 2005, 12:33 PM NHFT
Fellow Prisoners

Moses Yen - Driving without license.  Brought to the USA by the United Nations.  A "UN Citizen" brought here by Michael O'Keefe.  Has been jailed for many, many months, transferred between jails, and did not know why he's still in jail.  Hardly speaks any English.  After I talked to him about independent living and freedom, he just wants to return to Sudan to live a simple life and live off the land, if he ever gets out.

Paul O'Conner - Failure to pay child support, $50,000 bail.  Has been in jail 15 times, from when the prison opened to this very day as the jail is about to close down.  Has stopped breaking the law, but they keep jailing him repeatedly for child support even though his children are grown adults.  He can only be free if he has a job and a place to live, but they won't free him long enough to get a job.  The only reason he found a place to live is because he kept running from the government long enough to find an apartment, but not a job yet.

Joshua ? - Petty theft, repeat offense, $250 bail.  Stole $4 worth of beer.  Wants to get out of jail and change his life.  May contact the NH Underground when he gets out.

John ? - Driving a snowmobile without registration, 7-10 days in jail.  Helped friend repair the spark plugs on his snowmobile, tested it out for 5 minutes, and was jailed for driving it with no registration.

Brian ? - Violating restraining order, $2,500 bail.  Called police on his drunk girlfriend for breaking into his house, then sent to jail when she claimed he invited her in.

? Sergeant - Violated the community service conditions of "The Academy".  Was tested for drugs.  May be imprisoned for 2-5 years.

? Harvey - A homeless man that turned himself in to save his own life from his drinking habit.  Stool was black.  Was sick all night.  COs refused to give him his medications during his detoxification period.  Almost died from drinking too much.  Was doing well after 1 day of detoxification.

? ? - Jailed on many drug charges.  Violated parole.  Pulled over for something simple, his friend bailed out of the truck and got away, but left his drugs in the truck.  This story was verified by another prisoner who heard it on the police radio on the way to jail.

? ? - Violated the requirements of "The Academy" by going to a hospital for a week.  "Dead Meat" tattoo on his fingers.

? ? - Violated the community service requirements of "The Academy".

? ? - Violated probation?  Showed up for a scheduled breathalizer test but could not breathe hard enough because of his smoking habit.  The guy testing him was being really mean to him, so he said he couldn't do it and called his attorney, but the tester called the police faster and he was jailed immediately.

Women

? ? - Arrested for unknown reason but was extremely drunk.  Was screaming, yelling, slamming things around, and tearing up the front office because the government took her child away.  Was strapped to "The Chair" and taken to "The Hole" for 12 hours to calm her down.  After her video arraignment, she wiped her tears away and laughed her butt off when I told her why I was in jail.

Sounds like the vast majority of your cell-mates have no business being in jail. 
Tracy

tracysaboe

Well, the $4 theft is violent. At least in the formal definition of NAP it's considered force. That said, what's he doing in jail? Force him to work for free for the victum or something. Did the victum of the theft even get his/her money back?
Tracy

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 12, 2005, 01:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 12, 2005, 12:51 PM NHFT
Was there anyone there who was in for committing a violent act?

No.

All the experienced prisoners agreed on one point.  The purpose of jail and prison are to keep the "undesirables" out of society.  The more stuck up this country becomes, the more people are caged, and the longer their sentences.

jgmaynard

Quote from: russellkanning on May 12, 2005, 06:01 PM NHFT
I married someone as radical as me....she just isn't as loud. :D

No.... But she DOES burn more things.. LOL  ;D

JM

Russell Kanning

Well....we heard Mike Fisher on taxpayer radio....it went well.
So I guess Mike is going to watch his ps and qs.......so some of the rest of us will have to be the troublemakers.

Maybe we should go for some ID protesting....that is something that everyone can participate in after the ball gets rolling.:)