• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine Housing in Manchester

Started by alecmuller, December 23, 2006, 02:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

alecmuller

Chris, it was good to have you visit this past week and I hope you got a chance to see the city a bit.  We were also able to welcome our newest housemate Daniel (another Free Stater who went to the Liberty Forum and decided to stay) last Sunday, so we currently have 5 Free Staters living here.

Everyone who told me they were going to move out last week did, and the new people have taken the larger rooms, so I now have two small rooms available - one that's 7.5' by 13' without a closet for $350 a month, and another that's 8.5' by 11' with a closet for $400.  Both rooms come with beds in them.

If you know anyone looking for cheap housing in Manchester, give me a call.

Alec
603-264-2873

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: alecmuller on March 04, 2007, 12:27 PM NHFT
Chris, it was good to have you visit this past week and I hope you got a chance to see the city a bit.  We were also able to welcome our newest housemate Daniel (another Free Stater who went to the Liberty Forum and decided to stay) last Sunday, so we currently have 5 Free Staters living here.

Everyone who told me they were going to move out last week did, and the new people have taken the larger rooms, so I now have two small rooms available - one that's 7.5' by 13' without a closet for $350 a month, and another that's 8.5' by 11' with a closet for $400.  Both rooms come with beds in them.

If you know anyone looking for cheap housing in Manchester, give me a call.

Alec
603-264-2873

I know Quantrill is actively looking for an inexpensive room.  He did say that he will be mostly off-line b/c he is moving in about 20 days. I'll send him a pm and I can only hope he sees this post.

Thanks for the info Alec

alecmuller

Thank you for the heads up Rosie - Quantril did end up contacting me and has been living here the last four months.  For about a month at one point we had 8 Free Staters all living here.

I'm going to have a bunch of openings in the coming weeks.  One of the larger rooms ($475 a month) opens up on Sunday August 12th.  Two more rooms (one for $350 and another one for $475) will open up on August 26th.  I'd like to fill them all with Free Staters if possible.

There are no pets here now, but I'm planning to get a puppy in early September.

If you are interested in any of these rooms, please email me at alecmuller at gmail dot com.

Alec

supperman15

I would totally be interested in a room if one comes up.  Ill be heading out there in the beginning of September.

leavingFLsoon

well i am moving from fl, and i could pay either price for a room, anything i should know about the others living there, its not like a frat house or noisy into the night or anything is it?
expect a inquiry from me if i can find your email from the posts i will get in touch with you that way

Dreepa

welcome LeavingFL..

Sounds like a lot of people will be here in the next month or so.

Rochelle

Quoteanything i should know about the others living there, its not like a frat house or noisy into the night or anything is it?
It's totally frat, keggers every weekend, strippers, weed, the whole 9 yards. You name it, we got it. Even the togas. Think "Animal House" with guns.

Yea, I'm totally kidding. I live (t)here. I can't speak for the folks upstairs, but it's typically very quiet on the ground floor.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Rochelle on August 13, 2007, 08:33 AM NHFT
Quoteanything i should know about the others living there, its not like a frat house or noisy into the night or anything is it?
It's totally frat, keggers every weekend, strippers, weed, the whole 9 yards. You name it, we got it. Even the togas. Think "Animal House" with guns.

Yea, I'm totally kidding. I live (t)here. I can't speak for the folks upstairs, but it's typically very quiet on the ground floor.

I was reaching for my keys when I read this, then, saw the last line :'(

error

All that's on the third floor. That's why you never hear it down there.

Rochelle

Quote from: Beavis on August 13, 2007, 08:42 AM NHFT

All that's on the third floor. That's why you never hear it down there.
That third floor's crazy, man.

anthonybpugh

you don't have any weird hazing rituals do you? 

dalebert

Quote from: anthonybpugh on August 14, 2007, 10:33 PM NHFT
you don't have any weird hazing rituals do you? 

I'm working on that but Alec may put his foot down.

Dan

One of the jello wrestlers is moving in down the street from Porc Manor in a week or two.  :)

error

I'll bring the camera and sell tickets!