• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Govt. Threatens Julia Miranda!

Started by FTL_Ian, November 02, 2007, 01:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

A more low key approach? I can buy that.

Porcupine_in_MA

LOL You freakin guys are in the same house having an argument over the message board. Love it!

error

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on November 02, 2007, 04:42 PM NHFT
LOL You freakin guys are in the same house having an argument over the message board. Love it!

We're not in the same house. I'm in his bar.

Porcupine_in_MA

FTL_Ian

Quote from: d_goddard on November 02, 2007, 03:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: Rearden on November 02, 2007, 03:30 PM NHFT
I would advise NOT publicizing the AG's letter, because most people would have a knee-jerk reaction against anyone who is receiving letters like that from the AG.
Agreed.

Disagree.  This is huge news and we just broke it live tonight on The Keene Weekly News.  I will finish the press release and send it out to all local news sources tonight or tomorrow.

FTL_Ian

I will not include the actual letter with the press release as there is no reason to do that.

coffeeseven

I vote for retract her statements and when she wins return 50% of her pay to community programs and the other 50% into programs/lobbies that could reduce the size and scope of the AG.

I take that back. 25/75

Roycerson

The NHLA and NHLF are great local charities!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 02, 2007, 02:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 02, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT
widely publicize and march onward .... do you have a short article for the paper?
I will work something up but Julia has not yet even come home from work so she doesn't even know what the situation is.  I will not move beyond this discussion phase without her approval.

The Attorney Genital called her at work today and she is pretty scared. 
If you guys want people to know about it .... then we can help put out the info.
It sure seems like this is one of those things that the government guys really go after .. to get you to back down. I support you Julia, whichever way you go.

SethCohn

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 02, 2007, 03:30 PM NHFT
I have to run out and produce Mark's television show, but here is a rough draft of a press release.  Your thoughts?

Good.  I'd change a few lines to focus more on the similar but legal forms of bribes... teachers who lobby and vote for those who promise increased school funding, for example.  While you easily see the hypocrisy, don't assume others see it.  Spell it slowly and careful for all to follow.

I agree that promoting the _letter_ might backfire, but since the cat is out of the bag now, the best option is to go public, and get lots of pro-Julia press out of it:  Julia wants to do the right thing, and she'll continue to do the right thing... she wants to save the taxpayers money - any way she can.  And she will!

FTL_Ian

slim

Roycerson

Quote from: slim on November 02, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: Roycerson on November 02, 2007, 06:29 PM NHFT
The NHLA and NHLF are great local charities!
Or the liberty scholarship fund

That's what I meant.  I knew something was wrong.

Pat K

Roycerson

Yeah.  I think it's good.  It only comes off as slightly biased and that's OK since it was written by her campaign manager.  I'd be more like... who the #*^% do they think they're fooling?!?  Fascist @*$&'s using strong arm tactics to crush opposition.  Help! help! she's being repressed!  Did you see him repressing her? 

Never hire me as your campaign manager.