• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hobbiton Area Potluck Fridays

Started by Russell Kanning, November 12, 2007, 03:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

I would attend but fear my dish would
cool off before my arrival.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 09, 2008, 09:25 PM NHFT
This place needs cleaning up so we're having Potluck Friday here at Liberty Lane.  You know the drill. 6:30-7ish.

Thanks for the announcement. Y'all aren't gonna turn out the lights and hide when I arrive, are you? :)

Actually, I'm not yet sure if I can make it this Friday. I'll try.

Lloyd Danforth

We're building new buildings to hide in

Lloyd Danforth

I'm thinking I might make pizzas again

Lloyd Danforth

We are doing Potluck Friday this week starting 6:30 or 7.  Come when ya want. Bring what you want. If you don't bring anything, even Beer, that's OK too.
See Ya!

Free libertarian

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 26, 2009, 04:59 PM NHFT
We are doing Potluck Friday this week starting 6:30 or 7.  Come when ya want. Bring what you want. If you don't bring anything, even Beer, that's OK too.
See Ya!

On second thought...probably better if I bring my own beer.

Lloyd Danforth

There is a potluck here at the Man Cave tonight that I didn't announce due to confusion.  Come if you can.  We are shooting for 5:30 or so as some will want to attend the candidate thing at 7.

D Stewart

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 06, 2009, 07:58 AM NHFT
There is a potluck here at the Man Cave tonight that I didn't announce due to confusion.  Come if you can.  We are shooting for 5:30 or so as some will want to attend the candidate thing at 7.

!?  How the hell are these "some" going to have the potluck and then get to Nashua by 7?  Did Silent Bob buy a helicopter on Ebay?

I think you must be talking about a different candidate thing.  Now I'm intrigued.

Lloyd Danforth

Local meet the candidates night for the election next tues

D Stewart

Ah, I see.  I don't think we do that here.  I think it's incumbent on the voter to go round to their house and chat to them.  Hell, I am still waiting to see who's on the ballot, hopefully they'll post it soon (although I haven't been past the town house in a few days)