• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Still need help for 8/15 in Northampton with FSP outreach

Started by Fluff and Stuff, July 14, 2005, 03:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

vermass

Northampton has the highest lesbian population in the world! At least at one point it did. This is something I might be able to help with  Northampden is two towns away. Not only that but I have every monday off from work. We can talk at the Porcfest. Lloyd I don't like music at all.

Dreepa

I may be in NH that weekend to inspect a house( if my wife's trip goes well).  I would stay a day... and I like that music.

SWilliams

damn... if I was up there, I would so be there... I even do the goth thing occasionally... Plus, The Offspring are on the North Stage... I still owe their production manager a huge favor, since he made sure I got to Portaland from Seattle after my band's bus left w/o me once... LOL

Kat Kanning

Should ask JP and Avens to do this :)

KBCraig

FTL_Ian

Way cool.  Nice score, TN-FSP.   8)

Friday

Quote from: TN-FSP on July 14, 2005, 11:30 PM NHFT
I would really like at least one female under 30 and at least one punk at the table.

I'm sure Lloyd wouldn't mind having his hair dyed blue.  It washes out, Lloyd...really!  ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: SWilliams on July 15, 2005, 04:06 AM NHFT
damn... if I was up there, I would so be there... I even do the goth thing occasionally... Plus, The Offspring are on the North Stage... I still owe their production manager a huge favor, since he made sure I got to Portaland from Seattle after my band's bus left w/o me once... LOL
Transplants   
Fall Out Boy   
My Chemical Romance
The Offspring
Strung Out   
Relient K   
Dropkick Murphys
Thrice

I only am familiar with Relient K 8)

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on July 15, 2005, 09:20 AM NHFT
I would really like at least one female under 30 and at least one punk at the table.

I'm sure Lloyd wouldn't mind having his hair dyed blue.? It washes out, Lloyd...really!? ;D

LOL a HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa   Oh that just made my afternoon. Thanks Friday. ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on July 15, 2005, 09:20 AM NHFT

I'm sure Lloyd wouldn't mind having his hair dyed blue.? It washes out, Lloyd...really!? ;D

Hair?

I notice your picture looks like the Friday from the Heinelien Paperback cover.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: vermass on July 14, 2005, 07:47 PM NHFT
Northampton has the highest lesbian population in the world! At least at one point it did. This is something I might be able to help with?

I don't see how.  As you said, it has been going on for years >:D

vermass

Very funny. I meant that I might be able to help at the table.

Lloyd Danforth

I knew that. I read one sentence at a time and for a split second, that is what i thought you meant :D

davemincin

OMG!!!  They are doing a gig in the Burg....Sweet jesus, does that mean I have to relocate again??? ???