• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Logan Clements visiting NH

Started by Kat Kanning, August 16, 2005, 06:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: CNHT on January 09, 2006, 08:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 09, 2006, 07:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on January 09, 2006, 01:08 PM NHFT
- Last time there was rally for Clements, there were about 10 NH people who supported him and the other 20 were press covering the issue.

wow!  i wish i could get 20 reporters to show up for one of our events!

One of 'em was me. :-D
Dave must be right. We can't get Jane to come report on anything we do, so Clements must be doing something right. Maybe if we got on foxnews Janie would pay attention to us. ;) ..... or if we did pro-immigrant rallies ;D

CNHT

QuoteFrom Russell: Dave must be right. We can't get Jane to come report on anything we do, so Clements must be doing something right. Maybe if we got on foxnews Janie would pay attention to us. ;) ..... or if we did pro-immigrant rallies ;D

Russell! If you want me to report, just ask and I'll be there, with bells on.? :o

Here's the story on Clements from the horse's mouth:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060113/REPOSITORY/601130309/1037/NEWS04

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: CNHT on January 13, 2006, 02:34 PM NHFT
QuoteFrom Russell: Dave must be right. We can't get Jane to come report on anything we do, so Clements must be doing something right. Maybe if we got on foxnews Janie would pay attention to us. ;) ..... or if we did pro-immigrant rallies ;D

Russell! If you want me to report, just ask and I'll be there, with bells on.? :o

Here's the story on Clements from the horse's mouth:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060113/REPOSITORY/601130309/1037/NEWS04

It is cool that Josh and Logan are good friends.  I am glad that Josh and other people of Weare are working with FSP members like Logan.  I hope Josh gets elected.

CNHT

Quote from: TN-FSP on January 13, 2006, 02:48 PM NHFT
It is cool that Josh and Logan are good friends.? I am glad that Josh and other people of Weare are working with FSP members like Logan.? I hope Josh gets elected.

Actually Josh is distancing himself and the whole process, from Clements, if you read the article.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: CNHT on January 13, 2006, 03:04 PM NHFT
It is cool that Josh and Logan are good friends.? I am glad that Josh and other people of Weare are working with FSP members like Logan.? I hope Josh gets elected.

Actually Josh is distancing himself and the whole process, from Clements, if you read the article.

I didn't notice that.  I thought Josh was Clements friend that appeared on FoxNews with Clements.  They seems to be driving up press for each other.  Kind of like the FSP and FTL.

CNHT

Quote from: TN-FSP on January 13, 2006, 03:06 PM NHFT
I didn't notice that.? I thought Josh was Clements friend that appeared on FoxNews with Clements.? They seems to be driving up press for each other.? Kind of like the FSP and FTL.

The article mentions that the petition for the warrant article was filed before Clements came along, that Clements is not driving their efforts, but the people of Weare are. He also states that Clements will simply attend not run this next meeting. Josh knows that the people of Weare don't support Clements because he is an outsider. Josh doesn't want to fail in the effort to vote Souter off the NH island.  ;D

president

Quote from: TN-FSP on January 13, 2006, 03:06 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on January 13, 2006, 03:04 PM NHFT
It is cool that Josh and Logan are good friends.  I am glad that Josh and other people of Weare are working with FSP members like Logan.  I hope Josh gets elected.

I didn't notice that.  I thought Josh was Clements friend that appeared on FoxNews with Clements.  They seems to be driving up press for each other.  Kind of like the FSP and FTL.
The proper term is "circle jerk"

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: dead president on January 13, 2006, 03:16 PM NHFT
The proper term is "circle jerk"

I love the Circle Jerks.  They are a great band.  I think I'll post a few songs from the libertarian band.

Quote"Red Tape"

red tape
I can see can't you see?
red tape
do in to you do in to me
red tape
bureaucrasie & bourgeoisie
red tape
killing you killing me

tax this
tax that
tax this
taxthat

no more red tape

I can see can't you see
red tape
do in to you do into me
red tape
washinton DC
red tape
killing you killing me

tax this
tax that
tax this
tax that

no more red tape

red tape
I can see can't you see
red tape
do in to you do in to me
red tape
washinton DC
red tape
killing you killing me

tax this
tax that
tax this
tax that

no more red tape!

Quote"Question Authority"

question authority
have they the right to say how it should be?
should one man be able to write it all down?
when half the time he can't tell right from wrong

question authority
another mans law is not right for me
another lie to bleed my sympathy
another time there will be no pitty

is this what you wan to see?
is this the way you want things to be?

question authority
i'll pay the price the future belongs to me
this is the time
this is the hour
the worlds our dowery
the glory and the power

is this what you wan to see?
is this the way you want things to be?
things to be,things to be
question authority...

Quote"Forced Labor"

in a political state
carries no weight
no consideration
your future's at stake

yanked out of school
for a factory before you can read
once the world's shoven down your throat
you'll find that it's hard to breath

they'll march you to work
in sickness or in health
you're never paid what you're worth
no family wealth

soon your wages support
the state
support the party
then you'll scream
forget the C.W.P.
tell'em for me,
i'd kill to be free
tell'em for me
i'd kill to be free

no religion to comfort your mind
the communist manifesto will be read all the time

when consumer products cease to exists,
that's when the eastern blocks defects

tell'em for me
i'll kill to be free
tell'em for me
i'd kick ass to be free
resist'em communism
resist'em fascism
resist'em nazism
resist'em now

Michael Fisher

I just lost a big ally on this issue.? Why do so many people want to do this?? For political gain, and they admit it!? But taking Souter's house will set a precedent that will reach back to ourselves.? :(

CONSEQUENTIALISM AT ITS WORST!

Evil must be fought with love, not with evil.

This is not an act of love, it is an act of unforgiveness, anger, hatred, political greed, or revenge.? Everything about this disgusts me to the core.? This is wrong on so many levels that I can hardly express it in words.

Soon, I will publicly enter a prolonged fast to atone for the actions of my friends and in protest of any attempts to take Souter's home.

AlanM

I still stand with you Mike.  ;) Wrong is wrong no matter how you spin it.

cathleeninnh

I agree, but I don't want Mike taking responsibilty for my actions, should we differ. I think that is going too far. We are not his children.

Cathleen

TackleTheWorld

I'm with Mike.

Asking Weare to take Souter's property is wrong because:

The town gov't is there to protect it's citizens, not evict them;
It's strengthening the eminent domain muscles;
It reinforces the idea that the gov't actually owns all land;
It will bring shame and embarassment on New Hampshire in the eyes of freedom lovers;
It's out of spite.

frisco

I really don't understand the venom coming from Jane and some others here.  Is that a Republican thing?

I'm from Cali, and so are 638 other Free Staters.  Since we're travelling further to move to the Free State, ergo making a bigger sacrifice, I would think you would be especially happy to have us.  I can guarantee you that Cali has taken in more New Hampshirites than vice-versa.

frisco

We must not be reading the same posts.  The ones I saw repeatedly made statements such as "we'll send him packing back to California."

Anyway, as a couple of other people have said, he's done very well with bringing attention to the problem, and he has graciously shared some of his 15 mins with the FSP.  I'm grateful to him.  All the whining about who is 'doing it right' is just a bunch of sour grapes.

Dave Ridley

who cares whether he has a perfect understanding of our petition process?  I care whether he is having success, and getting on Fox News Channel is success.   On the flip side, if he starts criticising my good friends here on this forum for *their* successful activity I will stand up in their defense and against him!  But, unless I'm missing something, he hasn't done that.