• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Logan Clements visiting NH

Started by Kat Kanning, August 16, 2005, 06:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 01, 2006, 11:52 AM NHFT
Great.  Lets walk together and talk to the head of the CNHT about this during porcfest.  Freedom  :brave:

On the other hand, why would I bother to talk to childish and petty people who sit here hour after hour just so they can keep hitting the smite button until 25 has gone down to 6?
Not on your life. I have more important things to do. Sorry.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: CNHT on February 03, 2006, 02:05 PM NHFT

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 01, 2006, 11:52 AM NHFT
Great.  Lets walk together and talk to the head of the CNHT about this during porcfest.  Freedom  :brave:

On the other hand, why would I bother to talk to childish and petty people who sit here hour after hour just so they can keep hitting the smite button until 25 has gone down to 6?
Not on your life. I have more important things to do. Sorry.

Excuse me.  I did not hit smite you.  Someone is smitting lots of people on here.  Mine went from 44 to 28 for no reason.  A friend of mine went from 20 to 4.  Yours also dropped.  I have no idea who is doing this but it was not me.  However, thanks for saying I did it.  I have much more respect for your know.  :-*

Update: The same person added around 20 positive karma points to Fisher.  So, either it is someone that likes Fisher and doesn't like pro-freedom activists, or it is Fisher (and friends)?

CNHT

Well TN-FSP I did not say it was you, I simply said people on this board who do this are babies and instead should channel that energy into doing more for NH.

If you could see what I have done just since I got up today..................whew.

president

Sorry, not me.

People who bitch about karma points are babies.

Dreepa

I did notice that people's Karma was lower.

I will admit that I gave some Karma to the prez. (not 20 though)  People may bitch at him but he 'usually' does bring some facts.

KBCraig

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 03, 2006, 03:22 PM NHFT
Someone is smitting lots of people on here.  Mine went from 44 to 28 for no reason.  A friend of mine went from 20 to 4.  Yours also dropped.  I have no idea who is doing this but it was not me.  However, thanks for saying I did it.  I have much more respect for your know.  :-*

Update: The same person added around 20 positive karma points to Fisher.

When my karma is headed down and el presidente's is headed up, to the point that his is actually higher than mine, I figure I'm going in the right direction.  ;D

Anyone who is willing to sit around through the lockout period to keep applauding or smiting other people seriously needs to get a life!

Kevin

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: CNHT on February 03, 2006, 03:31 PM NHFT
Well TN-FSP I did not say it was you, I simply said people on this board who do this are babies and instead should channel that energy into doing more for NH.

If you could see what I have done just since I got up today..................whew.

You have a way with words  :-* 

Of course, you were talking about you.  You quoted me.  But that is OK.  I'll give you more karma for it.  That means I've given you 5 points this week.

BTW, why would someone that hates freedom work towards freedom in NH?  I don't expect a troll to ever work towards freedom.

Keep working hard for freedom and telling us of all of the things you do.  Also, are you for cloning?  I think we need to clone the best freedom activists.

CNHT

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 04, 2006, 02:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on February 03, 2006, 03:31 PM NHFT

You have a way with words  :-* 

Of course, you were talking about you.  You quoted me.  But that is OK.  I'll give you more karma for it.  That means I've given you 5 points this week.

BTW, why would someone that hates freedom work towards freedom in NH?  I don't expect a troll to ever work towards freedom.

Keep working hard for freedom and telling us of all of the things you do.  Also, are you for cloning?  I think we need to clone the best freedom activists.

Hah! I often say we need to clone me, Ed, Howie, everyone who does all this stuff.
Troll? Um since I know Kat and Russell and a few others on this forum personally, I don't think anyone suspects me as a troll.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: CNHT on February 04, 2006, 07:43 AM NHFT
Troll? Um since I know Kat and Russell and a few others on this forum personally, I don't think anyone suspects me as a troll.

You express your thoughts in confusing ways.

Who said anything about you being a troll?

CNHT

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 04, 2006, 10:54 AM NHFT
You express your thoughts in confusing ways.
Who said anything about you being a troll?

I have been accused before, by people who think I express my thoughts in confusing ways.

What I am actually doing is weighing all sides of the issue, since I can't really  be the one to make a decision myself about many of these things.
I don't take a stand and then stomp my feet and have a tantrum and get angry at my friends, because that would do me no good.
I'd rather have their support on the things we can do something about, when we agree. I feel it's a waste of time with stuff that is out of our control for now.
I think some folks on this forum should take a lesson from that advice and a lot more stuff would get done.

We didn't get to this sorry state in this country overnight, so we should learn that creeping incrementalism can work for us too.