• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet 'Walk For Liberty' at the NH Border

Started by Kat Kanning, November 09, 2008, 07:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

He'll plan his lunch break on Tuesday so that he arrives at Murphy's at 4 pm.

error

Quote from: www on December 22, 2008, 08:33 AM NHFT

That'll be, what, about Goffstown?

dalebert

I have to come to Manch today for an allergy shot and if there's anything going on to make it interesting, Cooper might tag along. Is anything happening?

Walk For Liberty

I walked 17 miles today, and am now 12 miles from Murphy's.  My plan is to follow error's route, and time it such that I'll step into the Taproom at exactly 4pm.  So if you want to see me arrive there, don't be late. ;)

Radical and Stuff will be walking with me starting around 1pm.  Anyone else want to walk?  I heard Taxinator might want to join us...

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: dalebert on December 22, 2008, 11:15 AM NHFT
I have to come to Manch today for an allergy shot and if there's anything going on to make it interesting, Cooper might tag along. Is anything happening?

Sorry, just walking along a bunch of back roads today.  Hope you didn't get your hopes up.  Tomorrow will be the exciting day.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: www on December 22, 2008, 08:33 AM NHFT

After the Walk for Liberty, he deserves a good pub crawl . . .

dalebert

I ended up not going. It's going to set me back one shot, but I just didn't have it in me to drive all the way out just for my shot and then have to drive back super early tomorrow morning for my flight. Too much driving all in one 24 hour period. I just have to make an extra trip or two to Manch in the next month to catch up on my shots.

Porcupine Realtor

Sam, I like your thinking!  After walking 12 miles, certainly he won't mind another 1-2 in search of the perfect pour.  Murphy's is near the Beer-muda Triangle of Strange Brew, Shaskeen, and the Wild Rover.  Milly's Tavern is another local legend.  It would be fun to hit all of them before returning to Murphy's, which doesn't get too busy with the libeertarians until 6:30-7:00 anyway.  Be sure to say hello, Sam, since I don't know who you are.
Porcupine Realtor

Walk For Liberty

Quote from: Walk For Liberty on December 22, 2008, 06:38 PM NHFT
I walked 17 miles today, and am now 12 miles from Murphy's.  My plan is to follow error's route, and time it such that I'll step into the Taproom at exactly 4pm.  So if you want to see me arrive there, don't be late. ;)

Radical and Stuff will be walking with me starting around 1pm.  Anyone else want to walk?  I heard Taxinator might want to join us...
Here's the route for tomorrow, revised slightly from error's.
map

error, was there a reason you had the route going north of Glen Lake at Goffstown?

Porcupine Realtor

Here's the plan for Tuesday's walkers...
Meet at Murphy's Taproom parking lot at 1:00.  Brooke will pick us up there and take us to pick up Cal and then meet Will en route.  From there, we're looking at about 2.5 hours of walking, between 5-6 miles.  Dress warm and wear your best walking shoes!

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on December 22, 2008, 07:16 PM NHFT
I ended up not going. It's going to set me back one shot, but I just didn't have it in me to drive all the way out just for my shot and then have to drive back super early tomorrow morning for my flight.

Have you started a "Fookin' FDA!" thread about your travails of finding someone to administer simple injections that you could do yourself??

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Taxinator on December 22, 2008, 07:25 PM NHFT
Sam, I like your thinking!  After walking 12 miles, certainly he won't mind another 1-2 in search of the perfect pour.  Murphy's is near the Beer-muda Triangle of Strange Brew, Shaskeen, and the Wild Rover.  Milly's Tavern is another local legend.  It would be fun to hit all of them before returning to Murphy's, which doesn't get too busy with the libeertarians until 6:30-7:00 anyway.  Be sure to say hello, Sam, since I don't know who you are.
Porcupine Realtor

I'll be saying my hellos very shortly, though right now, I'm concentrating on the goodbyes.

error

Quote from: Walk For Liberty on December 22, 2008, 07:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: Walk For Liberty on December 22, 2008, 06:38 PM NHFT

Here's the route for tomorrow, revised slightly from error's.
map

error, was there a reason you had the route going north of Glen Lake at Goffstown?

It was like that when I found it. Was definitely not intentional on my part.

error

BTW, somebody should alert the local media, right about now.